Ea Fifa 2008

if i play the game on the PC with the logitec dual action gamepad ... will all the skills etc work with the analogue sticks?

Look Hooper, face up to it, PS2 is now old and soon games will not be produced for it any more. Time to move on if you want to play some decent games...

Yeah I know, Iam only messing:cool: I just love it because I still play it and I love my PS2 for some FIFA or C04 action:)

I'm in my 5th season with Adelaide United i'm loving the game but it is very similar to 07. Hopefully PES 2008 makes up for it.

Is it good? Is the A-League league have like real kits and player faces. I take it they won't have any stadiums in there. Oh and is the New Zealand team New Zealand Knights or Wellington Phoneix?

I'll give a small review for PC.

Yes there has been the introduction of 3 new leagues but what a waste of time. I was really excited when the A-League was introduced but it has no authenticism. None of the A-League teams have there real stadiums so your basically playing on either a div2 championship side field or a huge stadium in europe. Also the league is very small so it doesn't take long to complete a season unlike the european leagues. The asian champions league hasnt been included so this is disapointing as A-League clubs play in this.

The all new Be a Pro had huge hype but i found it fairly boring on PC. On other platforms such as PS3 or 360 it may be better due to the graphics but it was a waste of time on the PC version.

The graphics are very bad on pc just like on 07. The next gen though offer great graphics.

The good things about this are that EA have brang in some new concepts which havent been on offer before but i can't say that they suceeded in doing so. Hopefully in 09 they can definitely make Manager Mode better as it was exactly the same as 07.

I am in denial at the moment over this game and cannot wait for PEs 2008.

I'll give a small review for PC.

Yes there has been the introduction of 3 new leagues but what a waste of time. I was really excited when the A-League was introduced but it has no authenticism. None of the A-League teams have there real stadiums so your basically playing on either a div2 championship side field or a huge stadium in europe. Also the league is very small so it doesn't take long to complete a season unlike the european leagues. The asian champions league hasnt been included so this is disapointing as A-League clubs play in this.

The all new Be a Pro had huge hype but i found it fairly boring on PC. On other platforms such as PS3 or 360 it may be better due to the graphics but it was a waste of time on the PC version.

The graphics are very bad on pc just like on 07. The next gen though offer great graphics.

The good things about this are that EA have brang in some new concepts which havent been on offer before but i can't say that they suceeded in doing so. Hopefully in 09 they can definitely make Manager Mode better as it was exactly the same as 07.

I am in denial at the moment over this game and cannot wait for PEs 2008.

1) Have they at least go the right kits and faces for A-League?

2) That is dissapointing :(. That would of added heaps of realism when you play in the A-League. All of your hard work of winning the league would be rewarded.

Still sounds half-decent and the latest I have is 06. I am going to get, plus the A-League being in there means I have to get it.

Yes they have the kits but the graphics are poor on them. But some of the faces you wouldn't have a clue who it is.

Damn, that makes it sound crappy for PC. Might as well get it for PS2 if its the same.

the reason you get it on the PC instead of PS2 is modding, and by the sounds of it.... the PC has the potential to be modded HEAPS

Meh, just as much as FIFA07. FIFA07 doesn't need mods. Its got faces, kits, leagues its all good.

....yes it does...but it doesn't have the A-league..... (although you can get the A-league for it..... again..work of a modder..lol) so therfore you can mod FIFA08 and add new stadia,faces and kits for the A-league.....

If any of use downloaded the Career Expansion Pack last year for FIFA 07 well they created the A-League better than FIFA did.

Dont be such cheapskates (:p) and buy yourself a next gen console, you can pick yourself up a 360 or a PS3 for less than £300 now, there's no excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread