Ea Fifa 2008

Professional gives me the right balance between challenging and a chance of winning.

Which is what playing video gaming sport is all about, finding the level that is right for you :cheers

If you really wanna have a challenge Lee/Dan, play online.

Absolutely right the lot of you. I find it so rewarding when I beat United at Old Trafford on Legendary with some Cahill brilliance.

Because it's ridiculously slow and unresponsive. I just can't play sexy pasing football online. Besides, everyone plays as Barca and it's a bit difficult when I always play as Everton!

Not a good enough excuse. Barca are annoying though I'll give you that. I'm using Newcastle online unless they run to Barca, then I choose Man Utd.

I do love Fifa this year though. But PES is just so much better online. I need to play Drew again soon.

Ive just played Everton with MK DONS in the Quarter Final of the FA CUP and i was totally struggling and in the 97th minute(extra time) i scored an awesome free kick which sent me through to the Semi Final against Blackburn Rovers, Here are the results from the Quarterfinal
15/03 Arsenal 2-1 Manchester City
15/03 Barnsley 0-3 Blackburn Rovers
15/03 Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool (2-4 Penalties)
15/03 Everton 0-1 MK Dons

So its
13/04 Blackburn Rovers VS MK Dons
13/04 Liverpool VS Arsenal

Stay tuned:upray
I also got the Board of Directors or something saying their really happy with my perfomance as manager:)
My free kick against Everton http://www.easportsworld.com/index_enGB.html#video-295855/fifamann(PS3)/102028

Last edited:
Absolutely right the lot of you. I find it so rewarding when I beat United at Old Trafford on Legendary with some Cahill brilliance.

Cahill is legendary.

I'm playing Manager Mode with Everton and half-way through the season they revise the expectations, I created a player (me, 60 everything, left mid-field) and they wanted me to re-sign me for at least another three season, so quite obviously I did :D

Then in The F.A Cup I was playing Blackburn in the earlier stages of the tournament, it was 1-0 with a few minutes to go and John Kissock scores, I am now screaming at the T.V in happiness and joy saying 'you are the man Kissock'. It goes to extra-time and they score in the second half and I am thinking 'surely I can't win' and I am so annoyed because I am playing my second XI because all of my first-teamers are tired. My new striker signing (Kollan?) then scores on the 120th minute. Now I am really pumped up. It goes to the shoot-out and I win it 3-2, they kicked all of them straight at me with Andy Johnson kicking the winning penalty shot. I pump my fists after the game in pure joy and excitement, then I found out in the next round I play Aresenal.

at the moment im doing a manager mode with AC Milan on FIFA 08 and im in my 3rd season and ive won Serie A x2, Coppa Nazionalle x1 and the Supercoppa Nazionalle x2 my best player is Cristiano Ronaldo OVR 98

Users who are viewing this thread