Ea Fifa 2008

Because to anyone who isn't a Fifa fanboy, it's terrible on the PS2.

PES Fanboys seem the worst, I've seen few FIFA ones. But your right about the PS2 version it's just the ugliest thing I've seen gameplay and graphic wise.

Playing my Manager mode as Man U again, top of the league by 4 points to Chelsea. West Ham are 3rd with Newcastle 4th :S. Liverpool are 7th with Arsenal 14th lol. My team is pretty damn awesome though, after 15 mins i'm 2-0 up against Newcastle, and looking pretty decent. This is the first game in a while where i've managed to score early and quickly though, probably Newcastle's crap defence. My team is as following:

Robert Green

Sergio Ramos
Patrice Evra
Rio Ferdinand
Nemanja Vidic

Cristiano Ronaldo
Ryan Giggs/Luis Nani
Paul Scholes
Owen Hargreaves

Wayne Rooney
Carlos Tevez

I've set my mentality to all out attack since i've got Ramos and it means that he belts forward and provides further support for Ronaldo down the right. Scholes has been in electric form in midfield, scoring key goals in key games, including one in the Manc Derby to send me top. Robert Green has made an immediate impact aswell since joining 3 games ago (Jan Transfer window) and has made some amazing saves already. Not bad for England's number 6 :p. This game is immense.

I am playing with Barca...in my 5th or 6th season...My team is sooooooo awesome...

Buffon

Defence is bad...

Ronaldo
Jesus Navus(97)
Ronaldinho
Gerrard

Henry
Rooney
Messi

Having a great time...finished on top of the table all the season:) Unfortunately having a hard time winning ECC...won that only 2 times.

I am playing with Barca...in my 5th or 6th season...My team is sooooooo awesome...

Buffon

Defence is bad...

Ronaldo
Jesus Navus(97)
Ronaldinho
Gerrard

Henry
Rooney
Messi

Having a great time...finished on top of the table all the season:) Unfortunately having a hard time winning ECC...won that only 2 times.
Dont you win every game with that lineup? That can't be to fun:o

Dont you win every game with that lineup? That can't be to fun:o
Mostly I do, and when I am losing, I play it myself:p

I havent had less than 95 points in the league in any season yet since I started playing the manager mode:)

I also bought some new guy named something Eudorado(not sure) and his overall is 95:) hes an attacker too:)

Buffon

Defence is bad...

Ronaldo
Jesus Navus(97)
Ronaldinho
Gerrard

Henry
Rooney
Messi

BORING!

Mostly I do, and when I am losing, I play it myself:p

I havent had less than 95 points in the league in any season yet since I started playing the manager mode:)

I also bought some new guy named something Eudorado(not sure) and his overall is 95:) hes an attacker too:)

Eudorado lol. I think you mean Eduardo ;). What difficulty do you play on ?

Contemplating trying to play FIFA08 again tonight on PC....

Will probably play 20 mins into the first half, get frustrated at how slow the players run then load up PES6 patched up:p

How is that fun? Having a world clas dream team and winning almost every game?
A game that offers no challenge is a boring one...

It may be a boring game for you, but if KX enjoys playing with a world class team then who are you question his right to control one?

fifa 09 wont be next gen on pc because people will have to upgrade there computer to buy it and ea wont want to lose money 2010 will be next gen on pc

Users who are viewing this thread