Ea Fifa 2008

Started a manager mode today with sheffield United. I added myself to squad( only 53 overall so plenty of room for development) got off to a poor start losing 2-1 to Barnsley then 2-0 to licester. even more embarasing when its only on Semi-Pro. I don't get it I thrash the opposition 4-0 within 20 mins in a 6 min on amatuer but can't win on Semi-Pro. Help

That's a good thing. It's all about improvement mate.

ok. will be playing next game later on tonight. do you have any tactical tips or anything to help. also my players where very tired after first game so i had to use my second team in the second match. Is there a way of making the players last longer.

ok. will be playing next game later on tonight. do you have any tactical tips or anything to help. also my players where very tired after first game so i had to use my second team in the second match. Is there a way of making the players last longer.

Sprint less?

In all seriousness, substitute the ones getting really low on stamina during the game.

Played this on the 360 round my mates today, and am not all that impressed. Give me Pro Evo any day.
The players all ran with their backs arched and their asses out, find me one player who runs like that...?

Go on the menu;

Office - Staff Upgrades - Improve fitness coach

:)

Ok thanks. I normally do sub the ones who are getting low on energy but they don't recover by the next game. Will try and upgrade my fitness coach. Thanks for the advice

I added cran08, but you said you'd never heard of PlanetCricket?

I had some cracking be-a-pro games earlier, the amount of arse-licking is immense. Especialliy when one bangs in a 25-yard half-volley with Anderson to win it ;)

Aye im pretty good at be a pro mode. played Man U vs Liverpool yesterday. I was Nani and They ended up 3 nill ahead. We had poor passing play and i got next to nothing possetion. when I did get a good touch of the ball played it into the box to make it 3-1. Then still very little ball again but when I got it from about 23 yards out hit it put int in top right corner making it 3-2. unfortunately no one manged to get it into an attacking possition so we lost. If anyone wants to add me My PS3 online name is Burnsy08

oh yeah heres the part i forgot to tell you thats my uncle but did he mind i hope he did or im gettin a beatin

Users who are viewing this thread