Ea Fifa 2008

How many of you guys have fifa on the xbox? I was thinking of making a Online league? Anyone intrested?

Rich, i have it on Xbox360 pal, i'd be interested.

Okay- ive created a league on Xbox live.

League Name- Planet Cricket
Password- PASS

So just try to play each other as many time

dont know how well this will work but we will try it.

Can someone tell me whats going on? I wanted to buy a football game so I went out up town got EA Skate then later on figured that you can't even do bloody headers in that damn game, so I returned it.

Of course. I also bought FIFA08 but then 5mins into the game I realised 360 flips, Nollie shuvits and Frontside Boardslides werent possible, so I returned that game too.

Now I'm left with no games.

Lol yeah, more seriously now....FIFA08 is a stunning game I barley play my 360 anymore but when I do it's the only game I play just love how life like it feels/looks.

Gamertag Punk? I'll give you a game :)

How pleasant of you to ask Stu, I don't like FIFA 2player tbh but I'll give you a game if I get on (It'll be soon as my gamertag runs out March 3rd)

Oh just came to my mind you did promise to give me a game remember???

Xx FANBOI xX

my trophies in 2010/11 as AC Milan Serie A record 36-2-0 Coppa Nazionale UEFA Champions League and Supercoppa Nazionale
and in 2011/2012 won Serie A UEFA Champions League UEFA Super Cup Coppa Nazionale and Supercoppa Nazionale

Last edited:
I have FIFA 08 on PS3. My cousin has it at the moment as i swapped fifa for pes til easter :(. I can clearly see that fifa is better, graphics are much better, Pes ones are jerky. FIFA has all licensing. Fifa has all round better gameplay.
Oh I miss Fifa :( My PSN id is Mani-the-best . feel free to add me :)

Users who are viewing this thread