Ea Fifa 2008

Fact, is PES fanboys, can't just accept the fact their game has been the same for years on end and will never pick you any flaws in it....and just even FIFA is crap without playing it....bet if FIFA was better than PES they'd still play PES...

yet PES is better than FIFA and you still play FIFA. FIFA fanboys are just the same, you should know :p thats the whole point of a fanboy, they don't look beyond their bias. Most of the people criticisng PES have been criticising it for the past 4 years, and they say they were fanboys but they haven't liked it for years...

Not quite, I've stated many times I like BOTH PES & FIFA not just one, I give both a go....and now I feel that FIFA has changed and definatly become the better game compared to the PES2008 demo....but a PES fanboy can play the same game forever and ever even if he realises that FIFA is better....

Of course opinion is a big factor here...

Fact, is PES fanboys, can't just accept the fact their game has been the same for years on end and will never pick you any flaws in it....and just even FIFA is crap without playing it....bet if FIFA was better than PES they'd still play PES...

If it aint broke, don't fix it.

The gameplay hasn't been tweaked that much because it is as close to perfect as you can get. Tricks, animations, etc have been added but nothing needs to be done to the gameplay.

If it aint broke, don't fix it.

The gameplay hasn't been tweaked that much because it is as close to perfect as you can get. Tricks, animations, etc have been added but nothing needs to be done to the gameplay.

Couldn't agree less, makes a perfect arcade game!

I'm zimrahil and i say get back on the topic :p before I ban you guys.. :D

Its gameplay poohs all over Fifa!

It really, doesn't this year on the 360/PS3 FIFA offers a much much more realistic football simulation compared to what PES2008 offers: A high speed quick pick and play football expiriance...

Lol, FIFA 08 comes out in Australia a day before EU.

...Oh wait, is 27th here the 28th there? So technically they are released on the same day? Man Iam confused.

It really, doesn't this year on the 360/PS3 FIFA offers a much much more realistic football simulation compared to what PES2008 offers: A high speed quick pick and play football expiriance...

I faiol miserably to believe that.

Users who are viewing this thread