Ea Fifa 2008

i think the vry fact that punk, Lee and Usy are the only ones defending FIFA says it all. Even more so when you condider the fact that people who prefer PES are the people who actually watch football matches in the ground regularly. The facts are people who watch more football prefer PES, I think that shows which one has the more accurate gameplay

The fact that you think you have to go watch football in a ground to know what football is like shows you have very little knowledge.

Also the fact that this site is roaming with PES fanboys who don't give other games and a chance and can't read either (I say that because I've stated my opinions quite clearly but people still think 'I'm a FIFA guy').

I also think it's pretty stupid saying you think people who watch more football prefer PES, that's like 1,000,000% untrue, also I doubt half of you have played the 360 version of FIFA which imo has the proper Premiership feel this time around.....but there you go sounds harsh and I may get bombarded after this but I don't care because it's really stupid what some people say!

I'ts like a herd of sheep PES fanboys are....

I faiol miserably to believe that.

Why don't you try it out instead of assuming?

Last edited:
The fact that you think you have to go watch football in a ground to know what football is like shows you have very little knowledge.

Also the fact that this site is roaming with PES fanboys who don't give other games and a chance and can't read either (I say that because I've stated my opinions quite clearly but people still think 'I'm a FIFA guy').

I also think it's pretty stupid saying you think people who watch more football prefer PES, that's like 1,000,000% untrue, also I doubt half of you have played the 360 version of FIFA which imo has the proper Premiership feel this time around.....but there you go sounds harsh and I may get bombarded after this but I don't care because it's really stupid what some people say!

I'ts like a herd of sheep PES fanboys are....

Why don't you try it out instead of assuming?
i never said you had more footballing knowledge by going to a ground. This sites roaming with PES fanboys, unlike FIFA fanboys, tell you something? I doubt you've ever been to a football match in your life if you don't believe it affects how you view the game and what you know about it. I've not played a demo on the 360 but i have on a friends ps3 because he's a massive FIFA fan. It is an improvement on the PC version but you can still run though the defence with the same ease and ping shots in to the goal unrealistically. When i say PES fans go to football more, it might be impossible to prove on a wider scale but here it is certainly the case and pretty much everyone i know who follows the game properly and is a mad fan whos club is the number 1 thing in their lives prefers PES.

i never said you had more footballing knowledge by going to a ground. This sites roaming with PES fanboys, unlike FIFA fanboys, tell you something? I doubt you've ever been to a football match in your life if you don't believe it affects how you view the game and what you know about it. I've not played a demo on the 360 but i have on a friends ps3 because he's a massive FIFA fan. It is an improvement on the PC version but you can still run though the defence with the same ease and ping shots in to the goal unrealistically. When i say PES fans go to football more, it might be impossible to prove on a wider scale but here it is certainly the case and pretty much everyone i know who follows the game properly and is a mad fan whos club is the number 1 thing in their lives prefers PES.

No I havn't been to a football match, and if I had it doesnt mean jack sh!t...

Also you say you can run through the whole defence in 08 yh? Thats funny because I believe on the PES2008 I've been doing this with Turky agains Brazil on 4* running through the whole team that is...oh and scoring.

Obviously you havn't played FIFA08 because anyone will tell you how hard it is to score on that game, and you cant just run through the whole defence like you can on the latest PES.

Don't know what football matches you've been going to, sunday league?

I've played FIFA 08 on PS3; It's easy to score. As easy as it's ever been. Now either i'm insanely good at the game or someone is telling porkies.

Are you calling me a liar? Why would i waste my time lying to a lost cause like you about playing a crappy fifa demo? your an idiot.

If you've been doing that on PES then you must be the best player in the country. Believe me going to football games does make a big difference in how you view the game, its about seeing what the cameras don't see, players movement off the ball etc. If you really want to know i've been to the san siro, camp nou, old trafford, the library, Turin, Madrid and more

arrrgggghhh... another 4 days... jeez.

Same to you.

How can you compare it PES2008 when you haven't even played PES2008?

Exactly, and there's a reason for that.

The PES2008 360 demo is out...

Well the Fox you and Matt must be the best players at FIFA because it's definatly not easy to score half if not all the population who play FIFA or who have tried the demo will tell you it's not easy to score so obviously I'm going to think your lying to get your point across...

PS: Heres what the IGN guy said about the gameplay in his review...

Gameplay
Somewhat stunted, the action is often middle-to-middle as opposed to end-to- end, and the lack of goal chances can prove frustrating

Last edited:
so you are calling me liar? Thanks for proving yourself a total dick then. If you get the ball on the edge of the box in fifa you can go through the defence with ease, if you want i can post some videos with fraps later on

Hey guys, can we cool it a bit? Things getting a tad personal :(

Lets just wait for the full games before opinions are made.

Demo's are never anything like the full product.

Yeah apparently the FIFA08 demo isnt even a shade of the full release.

And Fox, are you playing on the PC if so then I agree but with the 360 there's no chance in hell you can go past the defence with ease!

Pinguesten, it's Joe who's doing all the verbal abuse, doesnt matter though...

Are you calling me a liar? Why would i waste my time lying to a lost cause like you about playing a crappy fifa demo? your an idiot.

If you've been doing that on PES then you must be the best player in the country. Believe me going to football games does make a big difference in how you view the game, its about seeing what the cameras don't see, players movement off the ball etc. If you really want to know i've been to the san siro, camp nou, old trafford, the library, Turin, Madrid and more

If it is a lost cuase why are you still saying this then?

Users who are viewing this thread