Ea Fifa 2008

They always have an update a while after anyway don't they?

Cashley Cole was still at Arsenal on Fifa 07 (on PC and PS2 at least) to start with, I think they miss the last few days of the window so Diarra will probably still be at Chelsea etc...

That Cashley Cole...hes a well good player :p

Am i being dense, or has the Xbox 360, Fifa 08 demo not been released? On Marketplace that is.

It hasnt.

Xbox360 And Playstation 3 FIFA 08 Demo Won’t Be Released Sept. 6

Several sites are reporting that the FIFA 08 demo for Xbox360 and Playstation 3 will be released tomorrow, Sept. 6. This is NOT true.

I’ve just been in contact with EA Sports and they can confirm that there won’t be any football demo released tomorrow. As I’ve previously written, you can expect the Next-Gen demo within the next couple of weeks.

There is still no word about the FIFA 08 Playstation 2 demo either.

It really sucks the demos not out, the new high-res 360 vids look awsome!

It's quite average..i didn't feel that bad..!?

Looks almost identical to PS2 Fifa 07 with some tweaks to me... (not much better either).
I hope EA actually realise for Fifa 09 that PES players will not be converted by this same old game every year, but then again, how long have we been saying that?

Bloody hell you really have it in for EA don't you?

If yout think the 360 version looks like the PS2 one you have some serious case of cataracts, because the two versions are a world apart. FIFA's gfx are best any football game has seen.

Just stop being a fanboy for once I hate to say it to you because I don't have anything against you, but your always on FIFA's back you havnt even played the 360 one, and thats where EA have been concentrating.

As I said earlier both games are good for their own seperate reasons!

And about the 'same old engine' I believe PES didn't even bother making a new engine?

Btw, the 360 and PS3 demo are out on the 13th September and it's official this time!

Users who are viewing this thread