Editing Player Profiles

I have been putting in the exact byte number's,check the last two posts,i will be providing the one's for the rest soon.

As for a flawless player look at the values in the third row for all the batting attributes,they are values for 100 in every batting area.

If you still cant understand you can pm me or try looking for me at flashchat,better yet if we can soon release a player editor,you wont need to do any hexediting.

I have a strong feeling that, this thread will end up with the emergence of player editor. Keep up the good work guys. If i had a little knowledge of hex editing i would surely help you but i am no good at playing with numbers.

Tips with player editing

Hi Sid,

I have followed the Hex Editing tutorial and then followed your instructions regarding batting attributes you posted on another thread.

I tried to do it myself but I havent gotten any result. First of all I created a roster by the name of Ziad.ros which is the default roster. Then by using Hex Editor I tried editing the skill attribute of Ramnaresh Sawran. I just wanted to see how the changes work. My intention was to give Sarwan a skill attribute of 100.

I have sent a snap shot of my work highlighting the player name and skill attribute which, according to you, corresponds to 100.

Please check and rectify my mistake

Thank you
Ziad

Attachments

• Image1.gif
    Image1.gif
    43.9 KB · Views: 128
Hi ziad

I will post in the byte numbers for every batting attribute today afternoon,that should help you.Cheers.

Here are the player attributes,byte numbers

Batting Attributes
==================

skill(byte numbers:101 and 102)

Concentration(byte number:101)

Resilience(byte numbers:111)

Attack(byte number:101 and 102)

Defense(byte number:102)

Offside(byte number:103)

Legside(byte number:104)

Straight(byte number:105)

Front Foot(byte numbers:105 and 106)

Back Foot(byte numbers:106 and 107)

Attachments

• hexbattingskills.jpg
    hexbattingskills.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 100
Saurav said:
Great work sid, your work is appriciated around here. Can't wait for the player editor.

Thanks,but I dont have enough VB knowledge to make a player editor.It has to be made by someone else,I can only help with the hex values.

Users who are viewing this thread