Editing Player Profiles

Bawked said:
Hey could you post all the batting and bowling bytes i have a friend who thinks he can make an editor.
I'd really like to see an editor so keep up the good work :)

I had found those bytes,but as I had deleted my posts so I lost those values,I dont even have a backup in my machine,so hopefully one of the mods or supermods can restore my findings back up so that it can be used for an editor.

Oh damn :( why couldnt someone in ea be nice and make us one.
Hope you can get them back.

sid_19840 said:
I had found those bytes,but as I had deleted my posts so I lost those values,I dont even have a backup in my machine,so hopefully one of the mods or supermods can restore my findings back up so that it can be used for an editor.

They were only soft deleted rather than edited so I've been able to restore them.
Not impressed that they were deleted in the first place. I would have been seriously unhappy if they hadn't been able to be restored as I've put a lot of work into this thread too.

Oh cool hope an editor can be made soon :)
where are the hex values ?

Last edited:
I just got the game and have no idea about what has been cracked so far

but, i have found a way to edit existing players using the ingame editor

what you have to do
1. create a player
2. open the ros file in a hex editor, goto the created player, and look for bytes 226-228,(considering 1st byte to be the one that haas player id,like in cricket 2004)
3. copy them(those 3) and paste them in any existing player's 226-228
4. open ingame editor and goto "created players" you find those existing ones as well
5. edit whatever it allows you to edit
6. if you can make a better face using ingame editor do it, and you come to an END
7. but, if a player has correct default face(like aussies,english,etc.), then you better change bytes 226-228 to initial values

Another thing I've found is that byte 222 governs players height, 01 is a little fat and medium height, 10 very tall, 0f like 01 but not fat, not made any more experiments

btw, ingame editor doesn't allow you to change height,stats(and maybe some other properties as well)

Ajit said:
I just got the game and have no idea about what has been cracked so far

but, i have found a way to edit existing players using the ingame editor

what you have to do
1. create a player
2. open the ros file in a hex editor, goto the created player, and look for bytes 226-228,(considering 1st byte to be the one that haas player id,like in cricket 2004)
3. copy them(those 3) and paste them in any existing player's 226-228
4. open ingame editor and goto "created players" you find those existing ones as well
5. edit whatever it allows you to edit
6. if you can make a better face using ingame editor do it, and you come to an END
7. but, if a player has correct default face(like aussies,english,etc.), then you better change bytes 226-228 to initial values

Another thing I've found is that byte 222 governs players height, 01 is a little fat and medium height, 10 very tall, 0f like 01 but not fat, not made any more experiments

btw, ingame editor doesn't allow you to change height,stats(and maybe some other properties as well)

good work,I always knew that there were bytes that can be used to change existing player's ingame,I had infact found out how to change the abilities using a hex,but now this info proves to be very useful indeed.Cheers.

Also good to see that player heights can be edited,Ill use these findings to update the roster's even more accurately.Thanks again.

ok,I tried editing the height & wgt of mcgrath and tried using values 00,10,0f and ff resp,these are the pics I managed to gather,ill try using other values and try finding any results.On first impression it seems as if height & wgt differences are not as much as in c2k4 and is very slight.

hgthex.jpg

mcgrathhgt.jpg

ashu2411 said:
looks to make a lot of difference in mcgrath's physics. Good work sid.

It seems as if the weight and built of the player is more visibly different than the height by changing these values.My initial thoughts are that on increasing the value's frm 00 to FF the player becomes that more well built,although I could be wrong.It will be interesting to hear Ajit's and other good hex-editor's like Colin's view on this.

i can see a fair amount of change in physic :) although height is a bit disappointing :(

well, atleast we wont have kaif with a physic like hayden :p

ok,I also tried out the other info provided by Ajit and it works a charm,I just put in the values of Sree santh (bytes 226-228) as shown in pic,and Mcgrath appeared in the created player's section,with an Indian shirt(perhaps as I put in Sreesanth's bytes),and as Ajit mentioned to put back his original values after any editing done in there to get back his original face.Excellent work Ajit,I was always wondering where these bytes were,now this means that the bytes that I found earlier no longer matter and we dont need a player editor that badly as we can easily edit ingame,and also replace any faces we want to easily.

crplyr.jpg

crtplybyt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread