Editing Player Profiles

M.Di Venuto said:
Isnt anyone out there with the required VB knowledge willing to help?

Well Prakash is already very busy with another editor,and other than that I have not been offered any help from anyone else in particular,hopefully someone does pop up soon,Im willing to help out anybody who belives he can make the editor.

Cool. Couldnt we somehow make it worth their while? I dunno, a crap load of rep points, or lots of vCash or something?

M.Di Venuto said:
Cool. Couldnt we somehow make it worth their while? I dunno, a crap load of rep points, or lots of vCash or something?

No,thats not a wise thing to do at all,it will only bring in people uninterested and maybe some without an idea on programming involved,hence the only option is to wait.

i don't really want a player editor, i never used the one for ck4, i'll only use rosters made by others

but i really really really want a lineup editor

guys, plzzzzzzzzzz work on it :help

Ashish_Nehra said:
i don't really want a player editor, i never used the one for ck4, i'll only use rosters made by others

but i really really really want a lineup editor

guys, plzzzzzzzzzz work on it :help

wrong thread mate ! if you want a line-up editor, ask here

How do you change the players role, such as ALL, BAT, BWL, OBT, OBW, etc
I have Hackman I know how to get to the player i just dont know how to change the values

Matthew Hayden said:
How do you change the players role, such as ALL, BAT, BWL, OBT, OBW, etc
I have Hackman I know how to get to the player i just dont know how to change the values

i've edited the players profile and i'll be releasing my updated roster soon.the 2nd last byte of every player controlls that.eg01 for bat(agg),o2 for obt(agg).i'll post the details in my thread soon.

amit1 said:
i've edited the players profile and i'll be releasing my updated roster soon.the 2nd last byte of every player controlls that.eg01 for bat(agg),o2 for obt(agg).i'll post the details in my thread soon.

Do you know exactly which bytes control each batting attribute,bowling attribute and fielding attribute,and also the bytes controlling player type,bat hand and everything else?

sid_19840 said:
Do you know exactly which bytes control each batting attribute,bowling attribute and fielding attribute,and also the bytes controlling player type,bat hand and everything else?

yes,i think so,because i've updated the players' profiles.i'm not too sure about hoe everything in batting,bowling and fielding is controlled.i did everything by experimenting.

i have a bit of knowledge abt that but i don't know how u calculate bytes else i can give u more info

Hey could you post all the batting and bowling bytes i have a friend who thinks he can make an editor.
I'd really like to see an editor so keep up the good work :)

Users who are viewing this thread