Editing Rosters

I want to edit files too. I got some knowledge of programming as I am just learning by myself(gonna take courses on computers later on after I am out of High School).
@Barmyarmy - what is the first thing you do? I got userstat.dat file. I tried to open it up with notepad to just peek in to see what it is and then I opened it up with a hex editor. Maybe I am not right. But what is the first thing to do? I really want to help.
Also, collingwood can you please reupload the "User" file as this one is corrupted or can you just upload your whole saved game? because it will have everything including saved roster, settings, etc. I didn't get my copy of the game yet.

I certainly Can :D

Attachments

• SAVEDATA.rar
    201.3 KB · Views: 101
Can someone provide me a screenshot of the page in which you can see all the stats and abilities data of a player? Post me of any player. I just wanted to confirm whether the offsets I have cracked for skill points and and stats are right or not as I don't have the game yet.

I'll be getting it within 3 days I suppose.:doh

The offsets for abilities I've posted are correct. Will try to get a stats screen for you but they're the same as the ones posted earlier in the thread.

The offsets for abilities I've posted are correct. Will try to get a stats screen for you but they're the same as the ones posted earlier in the thread.
Actually I need a screenshot of a specific player, for example take "Ravi Bopara". I need a screen or probably all the details from the game which includes his skillpoints etc.

The offsets you have posted are 100% correct. Just trying to crack more as it will be helpful.

Oh, is it? Thanks for the confirmation Colin. I have saved those snaps and will look tomorrow. My brain is busted after extracting textures and shaders from the game.

I just wanted to ask that can I expect a player editor for PC version like the Cricket 07 Player Editor for PC?

Any Updates guys? Itching to give Colly his rightful fielding stats, fix those bowling paces and sort out those dam ratings all over :D

I've almost finished an updated roster with the England team corrected and real names -
I've fixed atributes (bat,bowl and fielding) for players where I thought they were a long way out (e.g flintoff and prior batting),
and the bowling speeds are all correct too :)

I haven't got a player editor though, I just hex edited the roster file based on the offsets found :)

I've almost finished an updated roster with the England team corrected and real names -
I've fixed atributes (bat,bowl and fielding) for players where I thought they were a long way out (e.g flintoff and prior batting),
and the bowling speeds are all correct too :)

I haven't got a player editor though, I just hex edited the roster file based on the offsets found :)

Thats Awesome :D Is it simple to do? I would love a turorial for PS3 player editing.

Have you improved Coll'ys fielding while im here ? :D :laugh

Yep, collingwood can actually catch the ball now :D
It's not that hard to do - I just open the file with a hex editor, find the player to edit by searching for their name (you have to edit the second section of the file though -
the players are all listed twice, but editing in-game changed the second set so that's what I've edited). Then using the offsets that have been found I just found the right stats and changed them -
they're all in 5s, and I think the overall bowling/batting/fielding ratings are just averages of the 5 abilities.

To make the English bowlers bowl the correct speeds, I've changed the quicks to Fast and the medium pacers to Fast Medium, then edited the bowler speed atrribute -
for Fast bowlers, 85 means about 93mph on Fearless, 80 about 90mph, 78 about 88mph and 75 about 85mph :)

This is on pc though, so the ps3 file might be slightly different - if you try to edit it, definitly make a backup :)

Last edited:
Hmmm, I would certainly be intrested in doing this :D I will have a go and keep all updated. What is the file you edit for abilities?

This would be my first foray into any kind of hexediting, so it will probably all end in disaster!

Is there an editor in the pipelines?

Right, so Purely hypotheticly, If I wanted to edit Collingwood, where would I go from here?

Attachments

• PC.jpg
    PC.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread