Editing Rosters

Must be a checksum. Too bad I'm afraid. Just reduce his bowling and increase his fielding using the ingame editor.

Must be a checksum. Too bad I'm afraid. Just reduce his bowling and increase his fielding using the ingame editor.

You cant edit England in the Game :'( If you could, I would have been miles away from complicated stuff like this!

Erm, create him as a new player maybe?

No no, It's fine, Even I am not that obsessed :D Eurgh to think we will never be able to fix those bowling speeds.

Cheers for all your help Colin, perhaps we could suggest a better player editor in the patch forum, but I doubt they would listen.

Advanced Player Editor? Advanced my ****

barmyarmy said:
agentreza said:
Lets say i wanted to edit Abe de villers (17/02/1984). So i opened up my user.dat file with hackman hex editor and looked up his birthdate.

DeVillers2171984.jpg
Now im getting confused after this. The first value i get after DOB is 02 which im guessing is the race. the next value i see if i keep goin to the right is 46. Is that the fast delivery count according to the first post? The next value i see after 46 is 5A o_O? Now what does that mean? i would really appreciate it if you guys can help me learn this 1...

Last edited:
Well actually i think i got the basic idea of it now. But 1 question though, what are those 4E,5F etc values? can we change em to something like 50?

Those are hex values. Base 16 so it goes 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 0A, 0B, 0C, 0D, 0E, 0F, 10, 11 etc
He is editing PC.

PC and i think i pretty much got the idea except my last question. Will test it out in game in a lil bit....

Now it doesn't look very exciting but I've done one of the tricky bits (for me anyway) and got the pads, gloves and batting skills displaying regardless of string length. Works for any player but there's currently a manual offset insertion as I can't add all the players to it til I've added all the bytes for one player.
First step. Cracking the the rest of the player data would obviously speed things up so get to work guys!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 41
When will we be able to get our hands on the skillz editor m8 :D?

Now it doesn't look very exciting but I've done one of the tricky bits (for me anyway) and got the pads, gloves and batting skills displaying regardless of string length. Works for any player but there's currently a manual offset insertion as I can't add all the players to it til I've added all the bytes for one player.
First step. Cracking the the rest of the player data would obviously speed things up so get to work guys!

Fantastic Colin :D

Here's one for you. I've only cracked up to here so stuck until someone cracks it or I end up doing it.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread