Editing Rosters

Just wanted to say thanks to barmyarmy for the hex editing guide. Was a huge help. :happy

These are screens of stats for editing purposes:

Attachments

• collylobatting.jpg
    collylobatting.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 64
  • collylobowling.jpg
    collylobowling.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 40
  • collylofielding.jpg
    collylofielding.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 34
  • collytestbatting.jpg
    collytestbatting.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 37
  • collytestbowling.jpg
    collytestbowling.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 22
  • collytestfielding.jpg
    collytestfielding.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-13 15-41-44-77.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-13 15-41-44-77.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 25
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-13 15-41-40-54.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-13 15-41-40-54.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-13 15-41-42-59.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-13 15-41-42-59.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 26
Thanks a lot for these Colin. This will help me in checking the offsets once again and to conclude whether they are right or not.

Colin, does the error We get when editing the stats manually for the PS3 mean no player editor for PS3?

@ hitterman - I've cracked them anyway. Pretty easy with the order given in the first post.
Yes. It seems that those are the table headers :p.

That is really the thing which will allow us to crack everything. Any luck on the total runs? (odi/test)

I have also seen that for Matches and Innings, the decimal value is just 2 less than the original for the player.

Thanks for those pics Colin. That solved everything.

Hitterman added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

If you will check at the top of the DAT file, you can see those tables which are poste din first post.

Hitterman added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

The good thing is that now we can crack all the things. We just need to understand how the decimal values work on changing.

Yeah. I got it all. All in post #4. Reason stats were slightly different is I have played a couple of ODIs with Colly and the stats update ingame.

Well. Yesterday I was trying to edit the file using hex editor. I changed all if Stuart Broads names to Stuart Boood just to see if it would work. When I put the USB containing the file in my PS3 it did't say that it was last edited yesterday but on the 8th.

Could this be why the PS3 file is crashing? stats?

I'm only going to say this once more cos I feel I'm repeating myself. None of the editing in this thread is any use to the PS3 until someone can figure out how to stop the file corrupting when we edit it. PC works fine; PS3 doesn't.
That means skills, that means stats and that means everything.

Well. Yesterday I was trying to edit the file using hex editor. I changed all if Stuart Broads names to Stuart Boood just to see if it would work. When I put the USB containing the file in my PS3 it did't say that it was last edited yesterday but on the 8th.

hmm, at least you managed to edit it without it corrupting it :D You definitley copied it across and save it all properly right?

Don't want to seen ungreatful because transmssion have made one hell of a game in my opinion but it would have been so much easier if they allowed to edit England and Australia
Hopefully there will be some kind of file to edit England and AUS teams on PS3 in the near future?

Don't want to seen ungreatful because transmssion have made one hell of a game in my opinion but it would have been so much easier if they allowed to edit England and Australia
Hopefully there will be some kind of file to edit England and AUS teams on PS3 in the near future?

Yeah. This then begs the question, "Why did they block us from editing England and Australlia in the first place?! What could we have done which is so wrong?"

Users who are viewing this thread