Editing Rosters

Yeah. This then begs the question, "Why did they block us from editing England and Australlia in the first place?! What could we have done which is so wrong?"

EXACTLY
They wouldn't care if you gave Andrew Flintoff Black Skin and a White Afro as long as you had bought the game!(I know you cant get afro's by the way;))
So whats the F'kin problem?!

Lol! Erm... yeah I didn't copy the file correctly. Now whats happening is that it copies fine but when I load the game up it says that the file is corrupt. Damn! :facepalm

Just looks like we'll have to pin our hopes on a patch which fixes Andersons bowling speed without ruining my file. :p

I really don't know how they can get Anderson,Broad,Hilfenhaus,Watson,Luke Wright,Sidebottom and Harmison's bowling speeds SO WRONG when they claim to be fully licsensed!!:facepalm
MY OH MY......

I've worked my way through to player name. There is a slight issue with BBI because catches comes straight after and I don't how the game tells where the string ends.
Anyway here is skills and stats with an improved interface:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 48
I've worked my way through to player name. There is a slight issue with BBI because catches comes straight after and I don't how the game tells where the string ends.
Anyway here is skills and stats with an improved interface:

Errr... any chance of release for testing? Or you already have your testers? Or you don't want any testers? Or is the editor ready for release?? :P :P

It's not ready for release because it's only displaying info atm and you can only change players by entering the offset.
I'll do a testing release to help find the unknown bytes as soon as I've made it cycle through players properly.

Or a patch that makes the game's AI perfect and the ability to fully edit kits, faces and bats and add all those things as well.

Pity that ain't gonna happen:sarcasm

Ok, I've done a whole player and have it reading the data correctly for any player from hte start to the end. Next challenge how to make it work out the offsets each player is found at.

sorry to break topic but i need to add some dead-on planet cricketers so..whats your psn collingwood?

Ok, I've done a whole player and have it reading the data correctly for any player from hte start to the end. Next challenge how to make it work out the offsets each player is found at.
What I have done with mine is to first search for "keeperpads" in the whole DAT file but after a number of offsets from where the player database starts. So each time it founds the keeperpad, using For-next loop it goes to the end of the keeperpad string.We can add a number of bytes so that we can get the player offset. Now we can repeat this to 1000 times so that we can get the players.

The most irritating thing is it takes a lot of time then to load everything. I don't think so people have patience to wait.

Hitterman added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

I know my logic sounds stupid but that may work at least for sometime:doh

I made mine search within a smaller buffer so that it writes every player offset to an array pretty instantly.
My editor is now working nicely.
Quick note to say two things:
1. There are 565 players in the roster (everyone listed twice plus umpires)
2. Your username/password for online are stored in the file so be careful about sharing it!

Users who are viewing this thread