Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
English coursework results back today. A Grade. 24/25.

Superb considering I ignored the teachers notes and started quoting philosophers. Writing like a pretentious pratt seems to get you a lot of marks.

Found out that my Media Coursework is probably going to be an A. Which is awesome considering it's 50% of the course! Bring on the exams.

Finished 4 modules of the English (but re-sitting one) Got 3As and a D.

The D is supposed to be the easiest out of the 6.

AQA I believe.
Same as me. So you had to make a 30 second video with perfect continuity, and a 2 minute video of the opening of a fiction film. My coursework results come back on 13th May.

Nope, nothing like that. We had to make a film trailer on anything we wanted and produce 6 pages of print media from two different publications. My film was called 'Partners In Crime' about a bank robbing duo on the run, and I chose to use FHM and Empire as my two publications.

Nope, nothing like that. We had to make a film trailer on anything we wanted and produce 6 pages of print media from two different publications. My film was called 'Partners In Crime' about a bank robbing duo on the run, and I chose to use FHM and Empire as my two publications.
I made a mistake, I do OCR. My college moved from AQA to OCR this year.

Fair enough. My trailer is up on youtube and once the mods accept the video I will have a thread about it in here. Please check it out and give me some feedback :)

Got Health and Safety pretty much signed off for a Distinction. That's 8% of points needed for Uni...

Feels weird to be tying up the year. We go for Work Experience on the 25th for 5 weeks, which is one of our units. Going to have a busy few days, but almost there. I so need some time off.

I finish 6h form on friday [study leave] be strange after 7 years there.

I'll probably cry; I don't handle emotion very well at all.

Our Principal and some other high up person have been suspended while allegations of bullying and harrasment are investigated. Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread