Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Oh crap, School tomorrow. I hate my classroom, its a living hell, so loud.

Gilchrist said:
Oh crap, School tomorrow. I hate my classroom, its a living hell, so loud.

You should be loving your classroom when you are taught Maths/Physics. I do. That's my favourite momment at the classroom.

What, so they get there in the morning and just start shouting randomly? ;)
Anyway, you can't possibly be with the same group for every period, or do they do things differently in Darwin's secondary education system?

I HATE Mathematics. Definetely the worst lesson of the day and it's a shame I have to have it 4 times a week. :(

SkateBoarder said:
I HATE Mathematics. Definetely the worst lesson of the day and it's a shame I have to have it 4 times a week. :(

well, for your information, If u want to do anything related to programming, or science, then u need to be an expert in maths

SkateBoarder said:

Mate if you hate Mathematics, then I suggest you must read a few interesting books on Maths to grow your interst. Also have a look at the discussion on AP somewhere in the Superthread :D.

I've got no intention in growing my interest of mathematics, I just plan to survive the lessons until I leave school! :D

Well, I am doing the hard Maths (Maths B) and although I do not suck at it, I dislike it a fair bit. At the moment, I am doing quite well at school (lets see how I do on my upcoming exams!), although my school has changed so much that it is recognisable only in physical appearance. I have, of course, always disliked going to school.

Well, my Physical Science exam is tomorrow, it covers physics and chemistry. Wish me luck!

blackleopard92 said:
well, for your information, If u want to do anything related to programming, or science, then u need to be an expert in maths

Hate to piss on your parade, but not everyone wants to be involved in programming or science. And a few of us know the Lee (Skateboarder) has a firm interest in journalism.

I hated Maths too.

Skateboarder said:
:clap I see we are one and the same ;) Luckily i've been able to drop it this year!!Yay!!!! :happy :cheers

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same- my main strength is writing, and although I'm not bad at maths, I hate it. Speaking of maths, I've got a non-calculator exam tomorrow :(
I'll probably try and get into some sort of media related course at uni, but then again, it is a pretty competitive field...
By the way, Skateboarder, what topic are you doing for maths at the moment? I'm in year nine too, and was just wondering if it's a similar syllabus...

usy said:
Any Geeks out here ?

I get called a Geek, does that count? :p

Right now we're going through many tests and I now have a crick in my neck, (whether it's related or not I don't know)

Users who are viewing this thread