Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Out of interest, seeing as Darwin has a fairly high indigenous population, do many Aboriginal kids attend your school?

Feh, we don't have a public holiday! We still had to go to school on the 50th Anniversary :p

Well last week was the main week for them - English and Maths, we've got some intelligence tests this week and a big science one and they'll be a few more left over.

hondeyho said:
Feh, we don't have a public holiday! We still had to go to school on the 50th Anniversary :p

Well last week was the main week for them - English and Maths, we've got some intelligence tests this week and a big science one and they'll be a few more left over.

We've got intelligence tests made by people who are obviously unintelligent, as they apparently predict your grades in later years. They'll probably say ill get an F in IT :laugh, even though me and Honda are guarenteed A's.

I'm going into Graphics Design, I'll have to do Art, IT, the whole range - it'll be fun :D

James219 said:
Out of interest, seeing as Darwin has a fairly high indigenous population, do many Aboriginal kids attend your school?
Yes.

hondeyho said:
I'm going into Graphics Design, I'll have to do Art, IT, the whole range - it'll be fun :D

Art is not fun. You have to do a 10-hour exam which i will never do :noway

blackleopard92 said:
He has finished his schooling, and plans to do something with which I am having doubts
Leo is right about the first part, but his remarks in the latter half leave me doubting his intelligence.

Gilchrist, again out of interest, how is the social interaction between white and aboriginal kids at your school ?

Haha, intelligence tests? I'm guessing they're based on the format of the IQ test...they can't possibly go towards your report, though?

Drewska said:
Art is not fun. You have to do a 10-hour exam which i will never do :noway

You serious, or was that an exaggeration? I know you have to do a massive 'major body work' or something over here...

Well i fell sorry for you if you have to do a ten hour exam!Ours goes for around an Hour and Half. I'd like to do actual ART in the exam,that would be a great challenge.

Ritwik said:
Gilchrist, again out of interest, how is the social interaction between white and aboriginal kids at your school ?
Pretty good actually.

what's with all the indigenous questions to gilchrist??lol, on the topic of questions for gilchrist, do you know of a new college opening up in darwin?

Users who are viewing this thread