Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Lucky! ;)
I've just finished the first three, out of seven, today: History, Geography and Science. The latter was ALL multiple choice! :) Rather surprising....

I've been offered a place at an enterprise challenge after my interview today! This means I will have three days out of school to visit BT's Centre for Innovation to sample products that will not be launched for another five years and plan a marketing campaign for it!

Well done Skateboarder!
Today I did Maths, English and Sports Science, with all going well, and now I only have an in-class RE exam on Friday; brilliant!

Aaargh, I have my higher tier statistics GCSE exam on Thurday!! I'm expecting an A*, but anything can happen. And next week, I'm on work experience in a hospital! I'm in the medical physics department (working with hospital electronic equipment) for a fortnight. Don't think I'm going to be a doctor though...

Adarsh said:
Aaargh, I have my higher tier statistics GCSE exam on Thurday!! I'm expecting an A*, but anything can happen. And next week, I'm on work experience in a hospital! I'm in the medical physics department (working with hospital electronic equipment) for a fortnight. Don't think I'm going to be a doctor though...

May I ask what the * above the 'A' is for? Good luck with the exam and work experience- we don't do it in Sydney anymore, or not our school anyway :(
I really would've liked to go into some sort of newspaper/media related industry in year 10...

..Results and Marksheets..

Hey!
Guyz
here You :onpc can talk about ur progress in studies and tell us about ur exams, results and show ur Mark sheets.......I m also attaching My Ninth class Mark sheet Hope u like it and waiting for replies......I wanna to see urs :clap
Cheers MHC

EDIT: Merged with "school" thread - Ritwik

Attachments

• A.JPG
    A.JPG
    708.6 KB · Views: 57
James219 said:
May I ask what the * above the 'A' is for? Good luck with the exam and work experience- we don't do it in Sydney anymore, or not our school anyway :(
I really would've liked to go into some sort of newspaper/media related industry in year 10...

An A* is better than an A. It's a grade at GCSE Level. So it goes:

A*
A
B
C
D
E
U

Yay! I got an 'A' in history! :happy

Shame it's only a mock exam though! :(

James219 said:

I'm not sure about this at all, but I think an A* is the English equivalent to an A+.

Users who are viewing this thread