Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Ritwik said:
It basically means "A+". I think that A* looks a whole lot classier than A+

Yep, thats pretty much it ritwik buddy. However, in England, for the major exams, we don't have any +/- grades. It's just A,B,C,D,E,U or A*.

there were plans for grading system to be introduced in India.Currently, we are currently on marks system.
However, I don't think grading system should be introduced in India

James you still haven't told me what school you go to?? :D

blackleopard92 said:
there were plans for grading system to be introduced in India.Currently, we are currently on marks system.
However, I don't think grading system should be introduced in India
a lot of things should change in India, even the education system. But thats besides the point.

yea, in India we have O (Outstanding) as the highest. Its been 5years since i recieved that.

Cause I don't want to! :D
You go to Baulkham Hills or Penrith High, eh? ;)
Anyway, I suspected it meant A+; your system is basically the same as ours, although instead of 'U', we have an 'F'.....if you actually performed that badly, an 'E' is generally the lowest grade used, though.

cricket_lover said:
yea, in India we have O (Outstanding) as the highest. Its been 5years since i recieved that.

It depends from place to place. My former school didn't award an "O" grade, A+ was the highest. The official CBSE grading scheme for classes 9th to 12th is as follows:
E (below 40%)
D2 (40-44)
D1 (45-49)
C2 (50-54)
C1 (55-59)
B2 (60-64)
B1 (65-69)
A2 (between 70 and 80)
A1 (80% and above)

James219 said:
Cause I don't want to! :D
You go to Baulkham Hills or Penrith High, eh? ;)
Anyway, I suspected it meant A+; your system is basically the same as ours, although instead of 'U', we have an 'F'.....if you actually performed that badly, an 'E' is generally the lowest grade used, though.

Nope :D

Bummer, I have to choose my Year 11 subjects in a week and I'm so confused.

I've got;
Economics (gonna change)
IPT
Software Design and Development
Physics
Standard Eng. (Don't see the need for advanced)
Maths 2 unit
_____
Maths Ext 1.

I admit I hate maths a lot :( but most of the Uni's require Maths Ext 1 at least... NOO!!! I think I'm totally screwed.

But I was thinking along the lines of computer stuff :D might consider changing to a buisness path...9 days to decide :(

IloveGilly said:
Bummer, I have to choose my Year 11 subjects in a week and I'm so confused.

I've got;
Economics (gonna change)
IPT
Software Design and Development
Physics
Standard Eng. (Don't see the need for advanced)
Maths 2 unit
_____
Maths Ext 1.

I admit I hate maths a lot :( but most of the Uni's require Maths Ext 1 at least... NOO!!! I think I'm totally screwed.
If its any consolation, my life is great.

mehkar said:
Hey!
Guyz
here You :onpc can talk about ur progress in studies and tell us about ur exams, results and show ur Mark sheets.......I m also attaching My Ninth class Mark sheet Hope u like it and waiting for replies......I wanna to see urs :clap
Cheers MHC

EDIT: Merged with "school" thread - Ritwik
Yeah Excellent result my Friend.........Congratulations urs overall grade was A+ in this result with approx 93%........Urs Marks in Biology are surprising 72/75 and u got 25 in Practical it means u got 97/100.........Congrats Again
U rulz :cheers

Thankx Guyz For ur Comments
Show ur results
MHC

Users who are viewing this thread