Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
James219 said:
Yeah, I'm pretty much the same- my main strength is writing, and although I'm not bad at maths, I hate it. Speaking of maths, I've got a non-calculator exam tomorrow :(
I'll probably try and get into some sort of media related course at uni, but then again, it is a pretty competitive field...
By the way, Skateboarder, what topic are you doing for maths at the moment? I'm in year nine too, and was just wondering if it's a similar syllabus...
At the moment, I am doing Handling Data, which is the second scheme of my course.

Adarsh said:
I'm in Year 10 and I have my gcse statistics exam in 2 weeks!!!

Gud Luck mate.... well i ve finished my schooling 3 yrs back!!!! the reason tht brought me into this thread is the member who posted above.(Adarsh)!!! becos, my school name ends with that name :happy :happy :happy !!!!

i tell u, the school days are the best days i have ever had!!! it wont be realised when we are in the school!!! But omce u come off from there, u will miss them a lot....

"A thing's value is known only when its lost "!!!! :cheers

EDIT : lost in the sense, i cannot get back the school life again even if i wanted now!!!!
:cheers

I agree. Although i am Just still 14 and i am in ninth, i love school and never want to leave it. Although i know that i will have to do it. I am aiming for IIT Automobile Engineering or Web Designing.

I love school :) So many memories. Despite how much I despise going there in the morning, I don't ever want school to end.

bakshikshitiz said:
I agree. Although i am Just still 14 and i am in ninth, i love school and never want to leave it. Although i know that i will have to do it.
well, I personally never have heared that statement from a school boy.THe clg environment potrayed makes them eager to join it

bakshikshitiz said:
I am aiming for IIT Automobile Engineering or Web Designing.
Don't expect sharukh Khan style of IIT's :D

Web designing and automobile engineering are not offered in IITJEE.
I know it because I have the councelling prospectus right in front of me.

The new session of my school (11th class) will begin from 22nd June.

It feels great to be going to school again.

Sometimes I was feeling bored all these days :brickwall.

Just heard this morning that there will be a Simpson's marathon every weekday for 3 hours during the holidays, and after that, its the Super Simpsons weekend. Great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread