Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Chemistry, Physics and Biology Modules after Half Term :brickwall

I've done quite a few AS exams over the last week. After the 16 hour Music composition exam (was coursework in the old course, but they don't trust us any more) finished a couple of weeks ago, I had Critical Thinking last Monday, which I thought went quite well. Next, on Wednesday was Maths Core 1 (OCR), which was horrible - the last question was absolutely appalling. The following day, I had Physics (OCR B/Advancing Physics, second module), which was alright I think, followed by Music (Edexcel), which meant that I had to be supervised over lunch, which was an interesting experience. The Music exam was bizarre, as the essay questions were exactly the same as the ones in the Specimen Paper (bear in mind that this is the first time ever the exam has been set), and nobody was expecting that! Finally, on Friday, I had Maths Core 2 (OCR), which was alright, but I think I messed up the logarithms. Now just got Economics (AQA, both modules) next Wednesday, and Maths Stats (OCR) on Monday 15th June. Hopefully it's all going to be OK...

Don't you start that crap again! :p

I have now finished Year 12, but only got a week off before we start Year 13. The Media exam was pretty decent, had to answer 4 questions on a Channel 4+1 trailer and then write about our case study (Youth). Definitely not failed, just hoping for a B with my coursework being at an A.

Media was my last exam this morning too. I had to watch a 5 minute clip of a Doctor Who episode and write about representations of gender. Then I had to write about how important convergence is to the newspaper industry.

ALL EXAMS DONE! Nothing to do until A2 starts on 16th.

Had 1.5 hours sleep before media. Went out but s'all good think I did alright although the wording of the questions was a bit confusing.

2 to go, should be sleeping but football with the lads in the sun, tops of, hell yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread