Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
They're saying on TMS that they don't think Bell saw that delivery from Kumble. Apparently he just stood there and let it hit the stumps.

What a beauty from Kumble! Bell has been bowled by the googly and India are back on top - good performance by Bell though after his two poor innings in the first test.

Well before Bell got out I would have said don't take the light seeing as this game is probably going to be a draw and we need all the time we can get. Seeing as how that ball from Kumble got him, taking it is now the right choice imo.

sohummisra said:
What did just happen is Pathan didn't appeal for an LBW that was plumb in all respects, against Pietersen. The commentators were quite baffled as to why a vociferous appeal was missing, although the pad-bat may have caused some confusion.

Umpire was right to give it not out imo.

Oh it was plumb no doubt, but the Bowler has to make more noise than a caterpillar eating a leaf.

KPs six off of Chawla, good consistency from the kid who is younger than me :eek:

Time to krank open a bottle of stella, pull out my copy of readers wives and settle down to some cricket.

Andrew, just a question. Were you the Andrew Nixon who replied to Sky Sports. :D

I got an email back from Charles Coville once, when i asked what kind of delivery nick knight used to bowl.

KP is such a lucky moron. How many times, these umpires are a f'in disgrace. Never mind eh.

carrick said:
KP is such a lucky moron. How many times, these umpires are a f'in disgrace. Never mind eh.

It was a great decision, now lets watch Kp hit this Indian attack round the park :happy

carrick said:

Oh stop moaning.

Yet again we show the world how to bat :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread