Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Patel to Hoggard, out Bowled!! what a delivery, a searing inswinging yorker, that would have cleaned up any top order batsman and for the first time in two matches, Patel demonstrates great joy after taking the wicket M Hoggard b M Patel 0(1) 4s-0 6s-0

I think Munaf Patel is doing the right thing, getting LBW's and Bowled, can't depend on catchers now.:p

Looks like Shah will make his debut 100 if the tail enders support him.

What do you make of Dravid's fielding in the slips? He seems to be dropping his standards. Most of the half chances are being dropped by him, and he only seems to catch the really easy ones recently.

Adarsh said:
What do you make of Dravid's fielding in the slips? He seems to be dropping his standards. Most of the half chances are being dropped by him, and he only seems to catch the really easy ones recently.
Someone needs to get Owais Shah Bowled.:laugh.

400 all out, England. Very good recovery from India. They have given themselves a chance to win if they bat well. All eyes on Sehwag now. Hopefully he should give us and entertaining, and long, start. Harbhajan picks up 3 wickets, good for him.

Sehwag is taken care of thanks to Hoggard's bouncer. I think this may set the tone for the rest of the game for India. Owais Shah takes his first catch at the first attempt and what an important one it is.

Sehwag is having an AWFUL series.

Sehwag out for 6, think he has a total of 95 runs this series, I personaly thought he was going to be very dangerous to England this series. ALthough to be fair he did get particapate strongly in Englands lose in the second test wit hhis 76, but that was his only innings that he got over 11 runs so far.

They're looking very edgey at the moment India are, I can't see them getting past England's 400 to be honest. Rahul Dravid will certainly be determined to make up for his earlier gift though.

:D 750th Post :D

s2sschan said:
Ajit Agarkar has to be the biggest underachiever of all time in the Indian team. Don't remember Ajit ever winning a Test Match for India.

He has won one match, and that was in Adelaide, Australia. If it wasnt for him, then the match would have headed for a tame draw.

Sehwag once againfalls to a bouncer. Some work needs to be done on this before the ODIs start. He has adapted to this problem before and I believe he is good enough to do it again.

Sehwag again fails to deliver! How frustrating it must be for people who are awake just to watch this guy bat (esp. pity me!). I am going to sleep now!

Dravid is there and so does Indian hopes. Jaffer is solid - rock solid! If this pair can continue their run scoring ways, India should finish unbeaten through the rest of the day today with about 100 on the board today and carry on the fight for tomorrow.

If India lose a wicket today, pressure mounts on the maestro's shoulders and he is not known to handle it well. So Dravid and Jaffer are the key here. Sachin is still special but these two hold the key to the Indian innings.

Munaf - What a revelation!! This guy has been sensational in the 3 innings he has bowled so far! But his wickets are going in the sequence of 4,3,2. Lets hope this sequence is broken in the second innings (dont want him to pick just a single wicket in the second innings!).

Users who are viewing this thread