Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Is the number 1 jinxed or something. In the space of 24 hours the three greatest batsman of this era have been dismissed for 1.

Brian Lara is definetly NOT one of the three greatest batsmen in this era. He is so inconsistent and extremely easy to get out. There have been a lot of posts about Lara not being THAT great.

jk16_4 said:
naah..i think thats pretty harsh...although i dont see tendulkar scoring
in this innings. :(

see i told you guys ;)

but i dont think dropping him would be a good idea ! we cant even think
of dropping tendulkar until & unless he goes the worst patch in his entire
career.

from the current situation, i see england easily sensing a victory :( :crying

jdbais said:
Is the number 1 jinxed or something. In the space of 24 hours the three greatest batsman of this era have been dismissed for 1.
Interesting observation. Although, I would class Dravid as the best, but lets not go into that again.

jdbais said:

who are they ? tendulkar,lara and... ?

If you count Kumar Sangakarra as a great batsman then it's 5.

England are talking some sense now, Hoggard has replaced Udal.

Well Udal has now bowled the least overs and gone for the most runs...
I'd definitely class Dravid as being better than Lara, Tendulkar, Ponting, Inzi currently.

barmyarmy said:
Well Udal has now bowled the least overs and gone for the most runs...
I'd definitely class Dravid as being better than Lara, Tendulkar, Ponting, Inzi currently.
Ponting and Dravid the top two. Although Inzy has been impressive also.

Did you guys hear the booing in the ground when Tendulkar was out? If that was absolutely disgraceful. It's not the way to treat such a great player who's going through a lean patch. I bet the fans will be cheering for him again and calling him God if he scores a 100 in the second innings.

Fight

jk16_4 said:

Not so soon friend. One big Century and a couple of 50s from India could change the picture once again in this exciting Test Match.

Dravid and Ponting are defo the best at the moment, but overall the best batsmen in this era has been Sachin and Lara.

England are on top a the end of the second day of play, thye are playing very well, but India have done well to reach 89 for the loss of 3 wickets, since they was reduced from 28-3, Yuvraj showed his class, and Dravid is looking like a rock-solid wall.

Adarsh said:
Did you guys hear the booing in the ground when Tendulkar was out? If that was absolutely disgraceful. It's not the way to treat such a great player who's going through a lean patch. I bet the fans will be cheering for him again and calling him God if he scores a 100 in the second innings.

I was extremply p*ssed off when I saw that......Sachin did get out for a very low score, but you know what it happens, they expect much from Sachin but afterall Sachin is only human, he cant possibly score a 100 evreymatch.

Your right they would be cheering when Sachin gets a 100, but when he gets out for a low score they treat him like this, disgraceful stuff.

jk16_4 said:
see i told you guys ;)

but i dont think dropping him would be a good idea ! we cant even think
of dropping tendulkar until & unless he goes the worst patch in his entire
career.

Sachin is still valuable for the Indian side, we can benefit from him greatly.

Dont give up hope mate, thiers still 3 more days to go, anything can happen, we need to show fight, Yuvi is playing like a champion, we need others to do the same, the game is not over till the last run is scored and the game is not over till the last wicket is taken.

Users who are viewing this thread