Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
There goes Jaffer, playing with 5 bowlers might of been some what of a msitake for India if it keeps going like this.

Thats it ! Game, Set & Match - India loose :p

naah..i think thats pretty harsh...although i dont see tendulkar scoring
in this innings. :(

Dhoni & Pathan

CricketFan999 said:
There goes Jaffer, playing with 5 bowlers might of been some what of a msitake for India if it keeps going like this.

We are playing 5 Bowlers and 7 Batsmen. Time for Dhoni and Pathan to stand up and be counted as Batsmen.

Wow, I am absolutely amazed by this and Rahul Dravid must be kicking himself right now. Geraint Jones has sort of made up for his batting display by holding on to those edges and England on top.

Yuvraj Singh won't stay in for long I reckon. Very aggresive in his first two balls.

Why bring in Panesar? Our pacers were only just getting started!

Anderson called for running on the pitch. This is my worry with Anderson. He bowls great, he get's called for running on the pitch and then his action falls apart.

Genghis_Khan you are spouting rubbish! Sachin Tendulkar is one of the greatest batsman in this era. He is the player that has scored the most ever centuries - why would you want to drop a world-class batsman? It's like Australia dropping Ricky Ponting!

hondeyho said:
Genghis_Khan you are spouting rubbish! Sachin Tendulkar is one of the greatest batsman in this era. He is the player that has scored the most ever centuries - why would you want to drop a world-class batsman? It's like Australia dropping Ricky Ponting!

Exactly........Sachin is still a important member of the Indian team, yes Sachin got for 1 in this innings, but it happens, I dont think Sachin is fineshed.

Look at Lara he got out for 1 and 0 and he is the best along with Sachin, you cant drop him, without Lara the Windies team would be like Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Yuvraj is looking absolute class. I really like this guy. He's got a very attacking mentality which is what I think you need at this stage with Dravid at the other end. That is why usually Tendulkar and Dravid don't have great partnerships in Test cricket. Both go into a shell and eventually one of them gets out.

Udal and Panesar? I question Flintoff's decision there. Hoggard, Flintoff and Anderson were extremely effective and Udal and Panesar are seeming not to be.

Users who are viewing this thread