Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
The match starts at 3:30am tomorrow because of the change of the clocks here! Grr!

SkateBoarder said:
The match starts at 3:30am tomorrow because of the change of the clocks here! Grr!

Well atleast it means I'll be in bed abit earlier than usual! Nah, what do people think the two sides will be? I haven't got a clue for our side.

SkateBoarder said:

Does it? It was advertised on SS1 today as starting at 4:15.

stevie said:
Well atleast it means I'll be in bed abit earlier than usual! Nah, what do people think the two sides will be? I haven't got a clue for our side.

England:

Strauss
Solanki
Bell
Pieterson
Collingwood
Flintoff
Jones
Blackwell
Kabir Ali
Anderson
Hoggard

I am presuming Harmisson is unfit. You can tell me if I am right or wrong.

JamesyJames3 said:
England:

Strauss
Solanki
Bell
Pieterson
Collingwood
Flintoff
Jones
Blackwell
Kabir Ali
Anderson
Hoggard

I am presuming Harmisson is unfit. You can tell me if I am right or wrong.

One of our best ODI teams we could probably pick minus Harmison and Tres. Hoggard is a decent ODI bowler, and Solanki is quite expeirecned.

stevie said:

Here is what the Indian side could possibly be

Virender Sehwag
Gautam Gambhir
Rahul Dravid
Yuvraj Singh
Mohammed Kaif
Suresh Raina
MS Dhoni
Irfan Pathan
Ramesh Powar
S Sreesanth
RP Singh

Munaf Patel might miss out due to a bruised heel (if fit, he will play in place of RP Singh). Already talks are on to have Powar instead of Bhajji because of Powar's batting prowess lower down the order and his more than useful off spin. Rest, they get selected really! India need Raina's fielding and his bowling skills to cover up the 5th bowler option. Raina and Sehwag should be our 5th bowler!

Sachin_007 said:
Who will win this match?
I think India will win.

If we chase, YES, DEFINITELY YES!

Tomorrow, the morning is expected to aid swing bowling with bounce and pace on the pitch. Give it to Pathan. He will rock'em with the swing he can exploit! I pray India wins the toss. India are not good defenders these days, esp. on the sub continent!

You're right. Pathan and co. can be devastating if India can win the toss and bowl first.
Since the pitch will fetch around 300, there's no point in batting first when the first hour is reserved for the bowlers.

cricket_lover said:
You're right. Pathan and co. can be devastating if India can win the toss and bowl first.
Since the pitch will fetch around 300, there's no point in batting first when the first hour is reserved for the bowlers.

How I wish Munaf Patel plays! Hope he recovers and plays tomorrow. He is going to be our future fast bowling hope and might be a vital part for the World Cup!

Edit : Oh man! I didnt notice it would be a 9am start. The test matches started at 10am IST local time. But the ODI's are 9am starts. 37 mins to go! Come on India, win the toss!

Last edited:
Maybe we could chat about the India-England game today in the chatroom,rather than posting the scores every now and then.Atleast let's give it a try,what do you all think?

India batting first, quite a good start and they'll rely on these two pair to get INdia moving atleast until 15th over.

Sid, chat room is a good idea. It'll be great if more people can participate..though

cricket_lover said:
Sid, chat room is a good idea. It'll be great if more people can participate..though

Obviously many arent aware about it atm,hence there isnt much participation,but we need to begin somewhere.

India are in great trouble :( 68/4 in 13.5 overs.....come on India

Users who are viewing this thread