Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Cricket_god said:
I do not agree because their are better bowlers in the domestic circuit like
vrv singh,abid nabi,who have pace and bounce i do agree he makes full use of his limited talent but now we have better bowlers and i think for the last 4 odi india should have brought some fast bowlers to try them.

Both of them and RPS were blasted by this English team whenever have they played in this tour.Now thats a big thing thrashed by guys like these who are suffering to bat out an innings.

SA87 said:
I think India will win the OD series 7-0

Has that ever happened before? such a whitewash??

India seems to be a better team in all department of game, and Dravid is really a great captain.

you are the most optimistic person i have ever met.
India vs England 7-0 to India.
Also
India - Pak Abu Dhabi 2-0 .
Hope it happens though. ;)

Anyways ,it looks as if India is going to win,but would like to see KP give us a real scare.

Thing is though bar this last game, England should've won the first 2.

Or at least we were in winning positions in both.

Yes ,one would say that they let Inida off the hook at 92-5.
Anyways,you should not forget that you are here without your full strength.
Let the One-days be One-days,its the Test matches that seperate the Men from the Boys.

I wanted to ask ,what happened to Darren Gough ? Retired ? I was under the impression that he left the longer version of the game to focus more on the shorter format,just like sanath jayasuriya.

iceman_waugh said:
you are the most optimistic person i have ever met.
India vs England 7-0 to India.
Also
India - Pak Abu Dhabi 2-0 .
Hope it happens though. ;)

Anyways ,it looks as if India is going to win,but would like to see KP give us a real scare.

I think KP again tomorrow will make some difference. Whether it is between victory or defeat, or between a close defeat and a comprehensive defeat is to be known only tomorrow!

seriously, do you think england look like winning a single game this series? India is becoming unbeatable in ODI's at home. Against Sri Lanka, India won 6-1 and if you see the game we lost, we lost defending in the winter conditions. But still we were able to take that game periliously close. I think Sri Lanka won by just 3 wickets and in the 49th over or so!

but in this series, india has won batting first and bowling first. we have defended and chased a target. and we chased a target where the pitch was an absolute trash for batting!

iceman_waugh said:
Yes ,one would say that they let Inida off the hook at 92-5.
Anyways,you should not forget that you are here without your full strength.
Let the One-days be One-days,its the Test matches that seperate the Men from the Boys.

its once again that i hear the same comment (right or wrong is not what i am talking abt), the difference now being that i hear it from an indian

Do you know one thing ?
India, has off-late won 10 straight/consecutive matches chasing a target which means quite a lot.Earlier ,we were known to be chokers,but I think that that tab is soon going to be dismissed.
I'd say i already has been.
The One day team is up and I think to really test their skills they should play a 3-match ODI series against Australia.

iceman_waugh said:
The One day team is up and I think to really test their skills they should play a 3-match ODI series against Australia.
I concur, they should play a 3-match ODI series against Australia in Houston. Or in the US, with at least one game in Houston. :)

iceman_waugh said:
Do you know one thing ?
India, has off-late won 10 straight/consecutive matches chasing a target which means quite a lot.Earlier ,we were known to be chokers,but I think that that tab is soon going to be dismissed.
I'd say i already has been.

10 consecutive matches?? its 15 consecutive matches man and we have broken the all time record that the west indies held of 14 consecutive matches while chasing a target!

avk2love said:
is uthappa playing tommorow

Most probably he will play in place of Ajit Agarkar! Dravid is a makeshift opener and he opened because he wanted 5 bowlers. I dont think he might have the same combination tomorrow!

saisrini80 said:
10 consecutive matches?? its 15 consecutive matches man and we have broken the all time record that the west indies held of 14 consecutive matches while chasing a target!

Most probably he will play in place of Ajit Agarkar! Dravid is a makeshift opener and he opened because he wanted 5 bowlers. I dont think he might have the same combination tomorrow!

i'm not sure if we broke the record yet. I think its still 14 consecutive wins, and hopefully we get one more soon.

England will certainly give it their all tommorow - India have got everything to lose but quite frankly I can't see England winning the ODI series.

If England field first they have lost because of the heat factor - they just ain't used to it. They might have a chance if they bat first, and post a high total.

It looks like it would be tough for Eng even if they bat first... India has scored 300+ while chasing at Kochi and India has chased successfully 14 straight times now. It's gonna be tough for Eng.

Turbanation said:
If England field first they have lost because of the heat factor - they just ain't used to it. They might have a chance if they bat first, and post a high total.

sohummisra said:
I concur, they should play a 3-match ODI series against Australia in Houston. Or in the US, with at least one game in Houston. :)

Or Minneapolis, Minnesota! Cricket is becoming more popular among Americans, even those who are not expatriates.

ronny_kingsley said:
Both of them and RPS were blasted by this English team whenever have they played in this tour.Now thats a big thing thrashed by guys like these who are suffering to bat out an innings.

on that slow wicket in the second innings any bowler could have been blasted .if you saw that mjatch it was vrv singh who provided the initial breakthrough and was fast and get your facts right mae abid nabi was not playing that match. :clap

Users who are viewing this thread