Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
avk2love said:
india should be able to win this
btw why isn't super sub rule followed in this series ,still there is power plays

The Super Sub rule has been scrapped before the series. But since it wasnt scrapped before this tour was announced, the two teams were given the option of choosing whether or not to have the rule, and both teams rightfully opted not to use it!

this is what i guess happened!

80-20 to India.

Englands bowlers have to put in performance of their life.

Another batting collapse, I'm off to watch the Cricket.

Oh gosh!

Another nonsense shot from Sehwag! But THANKFULLY for him, it has fallen in no man's land. Similar to Delhi's shot.... Is he a quick learner? NO WAY!!

Lets hope luck is by his side today!

Edit : Looks like luck might be on his side! Another four, his second one!!!

saisrini80 said:
I hope its not easy for India! Though, I hope India eventually win the match today in the end!

With the wicket providing that bit of bounce and Sehwag still in his horror form, all eyes on him and the England fast bowlers. They will try to bounce him out. if he stays, he will make England pay! this is the time he needs to get back to form, or else i would say lets move over him!

Nasseer says "Play the test match side (England) in the ODI's". Is he nuts? I mean, doesnt he know the difference between both forms of cricket? I feel thats not a great comment. I feel something is seriously wrong with the English ODI side and they need some big fillip. Its not that they are losing because they miss their seniors. Vaughan has never been a great ODI player and Trescothick was in Pakistan where they again lost the ODI's against Pakistan!

no he isn't!
I agree with him...and it makes sense, all the players in the test team play in the ODI's
Trescothick, Strauss, Vaughan, Flintoff, Jones and the bowlers. The difference in collingwood for Bell, and one/two more players. I don't know why they did not pick Bell, as he is in some reasonable form!

saisrini80 said:
Trescothick was in Pakistan where they again lost

Just because they lost doesn't mean Trescothick isn't one of the key players in the England odi side (test side too but we're not talking about that at the moment). One of Englands key problems in this series has been the lack of a batsman, especially the two openers, going on and getting a big score, Trescothick is the man in Englands side that normally does that. Unfortunately Strauss has flopped big time, whilst Prior despite a few starts keeps getting out in the 20s-30s. I am prepared to accept that Vaughans Odi talent is negilible, Tresco however is a key cog in the Odi side. Being vice-captain, and one of the more experienced heads in the side, I would go as far as to say he is possibly the one player England can not replace at the moment. ( I am of of course referring to players missing for this game, as Freddie and KP are irreplaceable in the Englands odi team, without them this team would be embarrasing lol )

England need some quick wickets here if they have ANY chance of winning this one. Sehwag and Dravid are having no problems out there whatsoever.

Definately worrying when Indias part timers still get the odd ball to go between bat and pad, and our frontline spinner gets his wicket through a long-hop :p

Not quite going Englands way at the moment, looks like Pathan knicked one that wasn't given, whilst Kaif could have been given out. "Could" being the operative word as the umpires decision was probably correct considering it clipped the bail on hawkeye.

India making this into a closer game that what it should be!

Kaif Kaif Kaif! He deserves Man of Match! Well he has crossed 0 today!!!

Again down to Raina and Yuvraj, will they do it? Hopefully they do!

Just out of interest is Prior keeping? As I see he has a stumping which obviously can only be done by the keeper. If so then Jones is a waste.

aussie1st said:
Just out of interest is Prior keeping? As I see he has a stumping which obviously can only be done by the keeper. If so then Jones is a waste.

Yes he is. Playing two keepers finally payed off. Jones got injured.

Wow India are making it hard for themselves. Only 14 runs but India have lost 2 wickets to Anderson in one over. This has gotten more interesting than usual.

YEAH!!! Another series win for the champ chasers!!!

OH! I think this is the world record of the consecutive chasing streak by any team in the world! We are the record holders now!

Yuvraj is my man of the match! 2 wickets and 48 runs can surely give him the award! But Dravid stands a good chance too!

Now India should give opportunities to players like Uthapa, RP Singh, Venugopal Rao, etc and rest their key players! No problem if Dravid himself rests and lets Sehwag captain! Even though it would be more pressure on Sehwag, Dravid's rest is important!

Raina is stamping his place in the side!

India choosing to play 5 bowlers has worked out again. Kaif has goofed up yet again. High time we brought in Venugopal or Robin. Dravid is playing the team man role to perfection. I am simply amazed by this man's commitments. He gives his absolute everything to the team, even Sachin and SOurav have had reservations opening a test inning.

Users who are viewing this thread