• Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
saisrini80 said:
YEAH!!! Another series win for the champ chasers!!!

OH! I think this is the world record of the consecutive chasing streak by any team in the world! We are the record holders now!

Yuvraj is my man of the match! 2 wickets and 48 runs can surely give him the award! But Dravid stands a good chance too!

Now India should give opportunities to players like Uthapa, RP Singh, Venugopal Rao, etc and rest their key players! No problem if Dravid himself rests and lets Sehwag captain! Even though it would be more pressure on Sehwag, Dravid's rest is important!

Raina is stamping his place in the side!

gee u sure love the exclaimation mark lol

This is getting too predictable now, series is already over. Let see if England could avoid clean sweep.

genghis_khan said:
gee u sure love the exclaimation mark lol

you must be knowing that by now!!!

donkey said:
This is getting too predictable now, series is already over. Let see if England could avoid clean sweep.

thats really fine. having such consistency in winning is the dream of any team in the world, and india are achieving it in ODI's. so even if its predictable for the spectator, its wonderful as an indian fan to see this team winning like this!

saisrini80 said:
you must be knowing that by now!!!

thats really fine. having such consistency in winning is the dream of any team in the world, and india are achieving it in ODI's. so even if its predictable for the spectator, its wonderful as an indian fan to see this team winning like this!

yeah I agree with the consistency statement but it was still too soon for a 7 game series.

aussie1st said:
Just out of interest is Prior keeping? As I see he has a stumping which obviously can only be done by the keeper. If so then Jones is a waste.

Jones got cramp/pulled hammy.

He done well behind the stumps imo, very loud, louder than your lot aswell. ;)

I still like Geraint Jones. He's not bad seeing as he was a fast bowler.

The power went out halfway when they were showing the Indian innings... So I could not catch the winning bit.

However, all I can say is that it's not ideal to be playing Cricket in Kochi at this time of the year. Even the Indians were struggling in that heat and humidity.

However, India have shown an amazing degree of professionalism in finishing off a series at the earliest possible stage. The remainder of the matches will be for experimenting and trying out the new faces while England will want to regain a bit of pride by beating India...

Kaif was a bit unlucky. Fabulous catch by Anderson. Most batsmen would have gotten away with it.
Yuvi's caught and bowled and Dravids catch off Pietersen were fabulous!

Kaif was also lucky. Close to being LBW first ball. ;)

Also, anybody else finding L.Sivaramakrishnan's commentary increasingly annoying? This fellow's artificial voice modulation and accent is bugging me... And he comes on almost every other half hour.

Yes, he has annoyed me for a while now. Srinath's commentary is terrible, to say the least. Arun Lal is not bad...

Srinath is decent. Give him time, he'll improve. At least he doesn't try to "show" an accent or pretend to know more than he does. He's natural and refreshing.

As for Arun Lal, he's been full of hot air since he started and I don't suspect he'll stop. In an attempt to appear "neutral" sometimes he makes some remarkably stupid statements.

Cricket_god said:
on that slow wicket in the second innings any bowler could have been blasted .if you saw that mjatch it was vrv singh who provided the initial breakthrough and was fast and get your facts right mae abid nabi was not playing that match. :clap

In the first match same slow wicket assisted Munaf and he took 10 wickets. Strange.

RP XI match even that Rajasthan lad bowled well but not these two "terrific" guys.

Also ABid NAbi played in the first match in Mumbai and man he was tonked.

harishankar said:
Also, anybody else finding L.Sivaramakrishnan's commentary increasingly annoying? This fellow's artificial voice modulation and accent is bugging me... And he comes on almost every other half hour.

Increasingly annoying ?
Since when did Mahendra Dhoni become a bad keeper for India ?
The old leggie is saying whatever that comes to his mind. :mad

well done India Congrats to all Indian fans.India is far better then England in ODI's and they deserve to win.

Also,Who's the vice-captain of India ?
Arun Lal was busy praising Yuvraj's skills as the captain(or acting captain rather).

Users who are viewing this thread