• Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
oltraff said:
If it hasn't been announced, then how do you know it's not on Directv?

I was abt to ask the same thing..... :D

I hope Sony or Sahara One get the US rights (highly unlikely!). But why arent they announcing it? Its just 24 hrs to go before start of the match. And the US viewers dont know who is going to do the telecast!

Dhoni said:
Let me tell you something, Sai. If Manuf or VRV do something spacial in this England series then I don't think Agarkar, Zehere or Nehre will have any chance to come back in the side because Pathan, Sreesanth and RP are doing great so far and also few in domestic cricket.

I dont think Agarkar would end so soon.The guy has always had to be the second or third seam bowler in the team but he still has managed to cling on to his place.

He has seen Srinath,Prasad,Zaheer,Nehra,Yohanan,Balaji,Kumaran,Mohanty and many more come , take over his place and leave it for him.

I dont see why people hate Agarkar.He has not done anything wrong in this Pakistan tour.

He was the best bowler in the 1st Test match ,didnt play in the next two.In the ODI series picked up 6 wickets at an average of 38 (SreeSanth picked 6 wickets at 48) and economy of 5.45.He didnt get to owl 10 overs when he was looking in good form.He got injured twice in the tour and considering that his was a good enough performance.

He was not as fotunate as RP Singh (in getting wickets) and thats why maybe he should be dropped but I strongly believe he will make thecut again.

Blackwell would have to be a starter wouldnt he? Looke dlike a handy all rounde rin the warm up. It would be his debut though.

saisrini80 said:
Does anyone know on who won the rights for the US for this India-England series? Has the announcement been made? Its Monday today and it should be Tuesday in India where Nimbus is located!

Yes its strange, some news stories last week said an annoucement would be made on Monday but there wasnt one. If there isnt one the Sahara channel in the US might show it as no one else with have the rights for the USA. It does seem Nimbus have completly messed up though, why would a pay-per-view channel buy the rights with only 1 day to sell subscriptions to it!

ZoraxDoom said:
Actually, they seem to have something to do with his wife. When asked if he and his wife were living together, where his wife was, and if he and his wife were having problems, the tour spokesperson replied with the fact that they aren't at liberty to comment...
I'm not so sure, the paper had a picture of him, his wife & kid leaving his in-laws house, so I imagine it's something to do with them.

Adarsh said:
Vaughan out of cricket till next summer! Big blow for England. This is rather shocking news.
I think you mean this summer, like 3-4 months.

irottev said:
Blackwell would have to be a starter wouldnt he? Looke dlike a handy all rounde rin the warm up. It would be his debut though.
I'd back him too do well, his bowling has really improved and his batting is top quality as well. He's getting bigger scores in Domestic cricket as well. He doesn't hang about though!

jazz said:
the matches start at 4.30 GMT, coverage starts at 4am on skysports

Cheers Jazz.

Lol, got both alarm clock and phone alarmed for 4 tomorrow morning.

Weather Forecasts anyone?

Never understimate a team that has nothing to lose, all the pressure is on India.

Indias record at Nagpur is W2D4L2 in 8 games played.

Not great.

Sureshot said:
Never understimate a team that has nothing to lose, all the pressure is on India.

Indias record at Nagpur is W2D4L2 in 8 games played.

Not great.
I expect alot from Flintoff!

To all of you guys living in the US:

I just got off with Dish Network. It's going to be on pay-per-view. $170 for the whole series and $130 for the ODI's. It's available now to order.

It's not on Sahara one.

ronny_kingsley said:
I dont think Agarkar would end so soon.The guy has always had to be the second or third seam bowler in the team but he still has managed to cling on to his place.

He has seen Srinath,Prasad,Zaheer,Nehra,Yohanan,Balaji,Kumaran,Mohanty and many more come , take over his place and leave it for him.

I dont see why people hate Agarkar.He has not done anything wrong in this Pakistan tour.

He was the best bowler in the 1st Test match ,didnt play in the next two.In the ODI series picked up 6 wickets at an average of 38 (SreeSanth picked 6 wickets at 48) and economy of 5.45.He didnt get to owl 10 overs when he was looking in good form.He got injured twice in the tour and considering that his was a good enough performance.

He was not as fotunate as RP Singh (in getting wickets) and thats why maybe he should be dropped but I strongly believe he will make thecut again.

What makes you thinkpeople hate Agarkar? If he doesn't perform well, he gets kicked out. The team had confidence in him prior to Pak. series. He did reasonably well against SL and SA, but could not continue that form. He lost that potent outswinger and pace, which were part of his arsenal.

Sreesanth had a better temperament, despite being dropped thrice, he came back quite well. He did go for runs but for a youngster in ODI's, it shouldn't matter that much.

PS: Will there be a v-bookie item for the first test?

Turbanation said:
India is gonna slaughter this depleted England side. Unless you put Monty in there! 5 wickets son! :cheers
He's got a stomach bug at the moment though

Users who are viewing this thread