• Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Dhoni said:
Excellent century by Collingwood! England past 350 now.
thats what i wanted man now its up to flintoof to distroy india batting linre up
goo flintofffffffffffffffffffffffffff ;)

somewhat newball to kumble......a mistake!
indian pacers were not disciplined.:whip

Last edited:
I believe this ground is really small and the out field is very quick. 370 should not be a problem for India if they can bat sensibly. There will be a lot of sixers in the Indian inning if Sehwag and Dhoni stay at the crease. Even miss hits from Dhoni will go all the way since the ground is very small.

Last edited:
jan said:
thats what i wanted man now its up to flintoof to distroy india batting linre up
goo flintofffffffffffffffffffffffffff ;)

Sachin,Seahwag and Dhoni will destroy Flintoff!!

Indian batting lineup is good enough to score more than 400 on this ground.

well indians will not have to do something rash or out of the senses.just play conventional cricket and make runs at a slightly brisk pace.things are not going to be easy for them as they are the batting team in the fourth innings when .......don't know even monty could be quiet effective!
at present collingwood has put india on the backfoot.......is piyush chawla,the 3rd spinner being missed?

Last edited:
Wouldn't be to over confident. Flintoff and Harmison are both very distinguished bowlers and expect them to pick up an early wicket or two. First 5-10 overs will be vital I feel. If england can pick up a wicket than massive boost for them but if India survive then they will probably pass England's total with ease.

England has wagged its tail too good...showing some of the upper order bats the way to survive in Indian conditions.

Panesar is batting superbly! Frustrating, utterly frustrating!

Come on India! Get that final wicket and let the thirsty fans in the stadium quench their thirst with the batting of Veeru!

Dhoni said:
Looks like England will go over 400.

That seems quite possible!

India are notoriously known for letting winning situations slip! I hope this isnt close to what happened at Karachi

kodos said:
Wouldn't be to over confident. Flintoff and Harmison are both very distinguished bowlers and expect them to pick up an early wicket or two. First 5-10 overs will be vital I feel. If england can pick up a wicket than massive boost for them but if India survive then they will probably pass England's total with ease.

I agree. The opening partnership for India would be really crucial! If they stay in for an hour or so, then its all India's batting all the way! If England get one of the openers early, then things can get tight for India!

newzolt said:
well indians will not have to do something rash or out of the senses.just play conventional cricket and make runs at a slightly brisk pace.things are not going to be easy for them as they are the batting team in the fourth innings when .......don't know even monty could be quiet effective!
at present collingwood has put india on the backfoot.......is piyush chawla,the 3rd spinner being missed?

piyush is not being missed here.. it would have been his first match and we cant expect a debutant to have come and helped india here... the team selection was along expected lines. this is a good batting wicket for sure and the england batsmen didnt bat well yesterday, but unfortunately they are doing well today!

collingwood has put England on the frontfoot ..lot of grit and determination from the lower order..frustrating the indians who now have to seriously ponder on their approach to the tail enders.....its been frustrating them for quiet sometime now.let's see what the indian openers have in store now!

SIX again from Collingwood, he is playing fantistically at the moment!

All out? Damn, I missed it. I hope we haven't waited all this while for a failure from Veeru. :p Uh oh, I just jinxed him.

hondeyho said:
SIX again from Collingwood, he is playing fantistically at the moment!
That was a beautiful shot, but as I said before the ground is really small.

Anyone crazy enough to say Collingwood could make a maiden 100 and 200 in one inns? It looks very possible and the next new ball is ages away.

Harmisson and Flintoff should be opening the bowling but I suspect England will use Hoggard. Still good in a way cause Hoggard needs swing which is only likely early on. Sehwag will need to tone down his aggression to start off. Then pick up the pace and produce one of those knocks.

Users who are viewing this thread