Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
No I don't think they're all out. Panesar hit a four - that is surprising something must be wrong :D

sohummisra said:
Or has Sky just lost coverage?

I have lost my coverage from Dish because of technical problems!

Anyways, poor stuff from the Indians. Even though a flat pitch, they simply are not able to knock the final batsman off!

aussie1st said:
Anyone crazy enough to say Collingwood could make a maiden 100 and 200 in one inns? It looks very possible and the next new ball is ages away.

Harmisson and Flintoff should be opening the bowling but I suspect England will use Hoggard. Still good in a way cause Hoggard needs swing which is only likely early on. Sehwag will need to tone down his aggression to start off. Then pick up the pace and produce one of those knocks.

May be YES! If he goes on like this, 200 is certainly possible!

200 will only be possible if Panesar plays well with him though. 393-9 at the moment.

You can't blame Dravid unless hes setting poor fields. Its the bowlers who aren't bowling their usual lines to the tailender. It happens all the time.

There goes Panesar - 393 all out, Sreesanth takes 4 wickets but how will England deal with India's openers?

hondeyho said:
There goes Panesar - 393 all out, Sreesanth takes 4 wickets but how will England deal with India's openers?

Oh well thank god! Sreesanth finishes this off! Good bowling by him though... 4 wickets in debut... Good stuff!

The openers need to fire and fire big! Stage is set for a highly engrossing match!

Sreesanth bowled really well and deserved his pick over RP Singh. Good pick by the Indian selectors as it would have been tempting to stick with RP Singh after his recent test performances.

Now as said the interesting part comes. How will India's openers/batters go. Collingwood has shown that is you stay determined you can bat on this wicket.

Excellent effort by the Collingwood and the lower order. They have really set the game up. That should shut all you no-hopers up! Definetely Collingwoods day today.

@ Dhoni and jan - you will lose your posting privileges in this forum if you continue to flame each, swear in any language or ignore the moderators. This is your final warning as far as I'm concerned. If I see any more posts that do any of the above, that's it.

Good work by England to get to 393 but sadly I think it just illustrates how easy this pitch is to bat on. I can definitely see India getting 600...
That said well done to Collingwood, Harmison and Panesar.

If India can survive the new ball then they will be on top, I think Sehwag may get a little bit too tempted though.

Yea. The commentators say that the pitch doesn't offer assistance anymore, its only the old ball that might pose problems, later in the innings.

India will look for confident start, making sure they go into tea with least damage.

First strike! Sehwag gone!
Big blow for India, good captaincy from Flintoff.

Users who are viewing this thread