• Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
jan said:
abbe salle indian chup ker afrdi ne to mcgratrh ki bhi parri he kumle warne our murli ki butt parri he to munaf kia cheez he dont make me laugh
england peole listen dont worry
all indian bats man are scared of your bowling
thats why they made batting pitches so they can get protect from your bolwers

indain are lions when they play at home
but they look babby when the play out side of continent

i hope flintoff shine tomorrow
my all prayrs are with him
hey freedie come on rock india

bajji is the worst bowler ever
when he play out side of continent
suck bowler ever kumble bajji looks kid infront of afridi

abbe salla teri phuddi kut ke fank duin ga. in english (it means Inzi is the best!) :D

Last edited:
Dhoni said:
Aabay inzi motto ke fan tu chup kar. Ok? Don't compare Dhoni with your slugger Afridi. You're insulting Dhoni by don't that.

Ok, let?s get back to the topic. Can't wait for 2nd day to start. Hope Indian batting will be much better.

what are you talking about dhoni ke bab
dhoin did not even face mcgrath yet
only play well in his country and on batting pitches
yo an take example of 3 test
he was clearly strugling to hit even one six on our bowlers
suddenly he got his form back when he saw batting pitchs

altho afrdi passed his test against aus when he touread aus and hit all austrain bowers all over the ground
dhoni ke bab
when he wont make one runs
i am sure you will say dhoni is the suck batsamn india ever had
iss se acha he abhi se chup ker jao
bad me choot lagge gi

Last edited:
Some tasty comments up there. Its alright people, chill now, the series is over.

Dhoni said:
abbe salla teri phuddi kut ke fank duin ga. in english (it means Inzi is the best!) :D

kamene chup ker dhoni ke bab

Dhoni said:

abbe salla teri phuddi kut ke fank duin ga in english
it means dravid the best bats man inda ever had

fredi come on looking forrd to his bowling i hope he popped david aass

siddharth2002 said:
Its alright people, chill now, the series is over.

And yeah why are you guyz talking about Ind. Vs. Pak. in here. This Thread is about Eng. and Ind. plz talk anything about ind vs pak in its right thread.

jan said:
kamene chup ker dhoni ke bab

abbe salla teri phuddi kut ke fank duin ga in english
it means dravid the best bats man inda ever had

fredi come on looking forrd to his bowling i hope he popped david aass
And please watch ur language...

I wish the last few messages were moved right into the India vs Pakistan thread and dealt with there!

Sachin_007 said:
And yeah why are you guyz talking about Ind. Vs. Pak. in here. This Thread is about Eng. and Ind. plz talk anything about ind vs pak in its right thread.

And please watch ur language...

you shoul also tell your india fan dhoni

Dhoni said:
Lolz...abay sallay pakistani teri kee problem hai? Your Afridi is crap. OK? Go check his average on cricinof.com even most of the Bangladeshi lower order batsmen got better batting average than your Afridi. Don't forget, Dhoni bhai Afridi ka baap hai. Afridi is a slugger and that's it! Let Manuf, VRV and Chawla come in the side then I want to see how well your slugger plays. Who did he hit those runs to... Zehere, Agarkar, Nehra and Balaji. Who says they're even bowlers? I don't know how they even got a chance to play for the team. Those are shitty bowlers. Even Bangladeshi batsmen can destroy them. And, don't forget we just destroyed your Pakistan 4-1 few weeks ago and few years back in the war. Hope Sri Lankan will do the same and I'll have a party. One more thing, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't post in this thread. You people are not allowed in here. Just go and chill with Inzi.

lol, Dhoni dude! cool down.

I admire your love for the country but control man.

Guys, please do not drag Indo-Pak issues into this thread. There is no point in flaming, it'll just lead to too much confusion and entropy in this forum. Lets not drag political issues as well, it just won't suit the current situation.

COming back to England,
Sai, i expect Laxman to fire. He has to, just like Tendulkar. We haven't seen big knocks from them for a while. When Laxman could take Warne and Murali, i don't see any reason why he can't take on Panesar and co.

England can fancy their chances, especially the pace trio. It is going to be a fine battle today and who ever takes the first session in the Indian innings, they can well be going towards a victory.

jan said:
you shoul also tell your india fan dhoni

And you should talk less about afridi..pakistani fan...and please post in India in Pakistan...Please...and enough with the fight...Dhoni and Afridi both are slogger...so calm down..and i m not here to fight..so dont start with me..
And Please stop fighting..i dont want this thread to closed...like i did in India vs. Pakistan the other day..a long ago...So Please stop fighting..and 1 more thing i m not into these fight..so dont tell me that i did something wrong and will banned me...

And you know wat i'll do if you guyz like to fight...i will make a new thread called "Fight Club"..

Laxman is a class act and India will want him to fire.

Like on the 2003/04 tour of Australia, after the tour the Australians happily admitted they didnt know how to dismiss Laxman.

Maybe because Glenn McGrath was injured :D

Yea. His average against England is not that great and he'll be keen to improve that. He is a nervous prospect against in-coming deliveries, especially when they are in-cutters, rahter than in-swingers. He has to be slightly careful against Flintoff.

You know it isn't true...and Afridi is a good player with experience. The best thing is to ignore.
Ignorance is bliss!

genghis_khan said:
Laxman is a class act and India will want him to fire.

Like on the 2003/04 tour of Australia, after the tour the Australians happily admitted they didnt know how to dismiss Laxman.

Maybe because Glenn McGrath was injured :D

Well even with Mc Grath, they havent had success against Laxman..

I hope he fires. I dont have expectations on him as much as on Sachin or Sehwag or Rahul or Dhoni!

Sreesanth bowling brilliantly! As I say, this man has a very bright future and I hope he doesnt go the Zaheer and Nehra way!

Sreesanth snaps up Hoggard! 267/8 now England!

Hamirson doing a useful cameo there, 25 of 17 balls right now. England has passed the 300 mark, some confidence now for them.

England crosses 300. Good Fight England!!! It's going to be challenging for the Indian batsmen to face England's pace attack, the pitch isn't as bad as it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread