Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
India should now try not to lose many wkt till the close of play, Colly and tail have really snatch the match away from India in a very dramatic manner.

I'm not sure if Hoggard is going to recognize his name when Srinath is doing the commentary, i mean "HOE-GUARD" should very much different from Hoggard.

Great start by Monty Panesar even though he hasn't taken a wicket yet. 2 close LBW appeals and Jaffer looked absolutely bamboozled by Panesar. Another good session by England have seen them back in the game.

Giles being injuried may be a blessing in disgue. Its not often you hear a English spinner bamboozling a batter.

Morning guys.
Long time lurker, breaking my cherry this a.m.!!

Great knock by Collingwood and fair play to the the bunnies for sticking about.
I thought England would struggle w/out Banger Tres, but they've unearthed a a good 'un in Cook. Anyone know why Tres went home? Was the missus playing offside (rather than down the line)?

Welcome Paddy.

I heard rumours that she was eating another banger. Ahem.

What a poor display by england yesterday. Still we have made a decent recovery. Great knock from Collingwood and the lower order.

The_gas said:
Welcome Paddy.

I heard rumours that she was eating another banger. Ahem.

What a poor display by england yesterday. Still we have made a decent recovery. Great knock from Collingwood and the lower order.

That's appalling!!

Wasn't great batting yesterday. The bowling too seems lacking on the featherbed track. It seems that none of the attack can bowl a consistent line. Depending on whether India can score quickly will decide if there's a result or no.

117/1 after 39.3 overs. Not the quickest runrate, but we still have Pathan, Dhoni and our slog-happy tail to come.

paddythegreek said:
That's appalling!!

That's nothing compared to his usual standards!

Anyway, very well done to Paul Collingwood, a hard working player who makes the most of what he has. Would like to see more players like that...

Indian team going great guns, this Indian team is too strong for English team.If India is able to get a 150-200 runs lead then they will be in a good position to win the match.

Hopefully India will win the first match of the series.

MohdIrshaad said:
Indian team going great guns, this Indian team is too strong for English team.If India is able to get a 150-200 runs lead then they will be in a good position to win the match.

Hopefully India will win the first match of the series.

If they get a 200 run lead that would mean batting into the 4th day, at least half way through. Something I dont think they will want to do.

And rubbish saying the Indian team is too strong for the English. There is still a long way to go in this match and I aint having anymore of this crap that the game is over.

One more wicket before the close and I would be happy with the situation. It is still a batting track.

Another thing to remember is these batsmen may have scores of 70 and 40. But, they have to start all over again tomorrow.

Last edited:
England looking tired, according to the sky web-site commentator anyway. Dravid and Jaffer seem to be dipping their bread in the gravy train without any difficulty.
A long day in the field tomorrow.

Well Jaffer shouldn't be batting was plum to Monty in Montys first over, no one can doubt it was out.

Hit him in line, pitched on middle, hitting middle and off, well beneath the knee roll.

Great work by Colly to get his 134*, 3 50+ scores in test cricket in a row now, Monty looked good bowling as did Hoggy. Harmi not quite right, nor Flintoff till his last 3 overs.

Harmisons batting performance was good though.

sohummisra said:
All out? Damn, I missed it. I hope we haven't waited all this while for a failure from Veeru. :p Uh oh, I just jinxed him.

:D Thanks :p

Users who are viewing this thread