Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Sehwag is having a miserable time, Harmison has got him! Come on ENGLAND!

If England are going to get India out cheaply and give themselves a chance you get the feeling getting Dravid out early will be crucial.

Jones dropped Jaffer! The batsman played a backfoot leg glance, and Jones went for it with one glove. It got a large chunk of the glove and went to fineleg for 4. Jones should have gone with two hands.

What a shame for Sehwag LOL! :D

2, 0 and 11

Pretty miserable test match stats.

But that was an awesome ball from Harmison.

Better luck next time, Virender. Now go and put your feet up! :p

India should be very proud of Wasim Jaffer and Rahul Dravid. They steady the innings so well when they lose an early wicket.
I just thought I would put on the radio to see what their coverage is like, and I had the television on too. BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra are a good one minute behind what's actually happening!

SkateBoarder said:
I just thought I would put on the radio to see what their coverage is like, and I had the television on too. BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra are a good one minute behind what's actually happening!

Well at least they've got hold of a television monitor for replays now...

barmyarmy said:
Well at least they've got hold of a television monitor for replays now...
Yes you're right. I just wanted to see what their coverage is like as I'm out for most of the day today and won't be able to watch it.
England need a wicket soon or this is going India's way.

Good ball from Harmison, but they've brought PLunkett on now and he's bowling wide and taking the pressure off india. Whats so good about PLunkett anyway? He got smashed around in Pakistan iirc.

Drewska said:
Whats so good about PLunkett anyway? He got smashed around in Pakistan iirc.
To be fair, everybody got smashed around. Those were pretty flat wickets.

Liam Plunkett also helped us win the fifth one-day international by bowling out Shahid Afridi.

The Tendulkar wicket has evened things up a bit. This partnership is now absolutely crucial. If we can get even one of them out tonight, I think England will be on top.

Oh NO !!!! tendulkar gone ! :(
hope we can expect a great knock from yuvi once again !
this partnership will be very crucial colin said.

Users who are viewing this thread