England in New Zealand

Panesar is out, which means New Zealand has now a lead of 122 runs. I would say New Zealand should get a lead of about 300 runs with the remaining 47-46 overs today and let England bat tomorrow.

Thanks God..Someone wants the result at last...Fleming looks aggressive and He desperate to get some quick runs..But all in one If England can make quick 3 wickets they can change something..
If Fleming keeps bat like this till end of the day,we definitely will see England bating to save the game tomorrow..

EDIT:Is it really happening here???
Sorry no live scoring but NZ have lost 3 wickets in past 8 deliveries....
If England can get another 2 wickets then they have a chance..

EDIT::Sorry no live scoring but its 4 wickets in past 9 deliveries..Oram on Duck..
Thanks I am watching this..>Sid you miss something unbelievable from Sidebottom..

And by the way Sidebottom has taken a hat-trick...Also 5 wicket haul..Thats Sidebottom at his Best.

Well well 15 overs left today and 90 for tomorrow..If England can bowled out NZ within 270,then they are winning here...
Still Vettori can bat a bit and By the way He has scored one century against Saf in 2004 on a same Pitch..England need just one more wicket..
And thats the example how game could turn so fast!!

Goodness gracious. Secningitis has hit New Zealand cricket and it has been building since 2004 against English. We get off to solid, some might even call commanding starts and then collapse in the second innings.

Everyday I get up and I see new surprise in this match. Hats off to Sidebum and Monty for their show. Its sad that they are most targeted figures in England bowling even though they have been performing well.

Well Now..I can see England winning from here..
Thats some awesome from Sidebottom and Panesar.NZ tried to unplanned acceleration...There was no need to send McCullum early as Taylor also would have hit same...Flaming looked solid but has given wicket away..
And Fielding and catching were top class from England..Specially Cook,Strauss and Hoggard..Hats off to Sidebotom..And thanks to Harmy that he only bowled 4 overs..Time for some broad..

Agree for Broad in for Harmison. This maybe his last test ever for ENgland.

I would say the same DEFINITELY for Skippy Sinclair. He's rubbish.

However, I can't see England winning, rather whether they can save the game tomorrow with 2 spinners operating, two reverse swing seamers who are bowling with Sidebottom's consistency.

I expect England to collapse similar to Black Caps for less than 170.

Ya definitely batting not look likes easy on day 5 with 2 spinners operating from two ends..But I don't think Pitch is so bad to bat or so good to turn..If England display some discipline bating then it would be Chas able.Strauss should open with cook..So in any case Vaughn can steer the inning..I would even prefer Vaughn to come at I Bell's position..
Don't know who gonna win or still we gonna see draw..But I think after 3 and half boring day its good to see some exciting cricket..I am very happy with schedule..Today will be perfect Saturday night..Lots of cold beer and long cheer for England and Chelsea...Hope Both will win....
Comfortable line up should be:
Cook
Strauss
Bell(to keep up Run rate)
KP
Vaughn

Vaughan at 5 is useless. Maybe not play him then. Bell plays spin best in England lineup and should be ther at 5 to play spinners.

How can you say Vaughn is useless at number 5???
Who gonna decide approach for England??If Vaughn will bat at number 3..He must have to go for runs..And that can be risky for England...Its better when Vaughn come,you already have decided you want win or draw???so He can steer you till end..
And by the way No logic that Bell play spinner well..Because out of 90 overs 70 overs will gonna be bowled by Patel and Vettori..

Users who are viewing this thread