England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
This is a funny picture.

This will how Flintoff will look like after this series. He really :crying his heart out.

_40804006_fred66.jpg

But the real story behind this: Flintoff drunk a bit too much. This is how a hangover looks like.

ZexyZahid said:
This is a funny picture.

This will how Flintoff will look like after this series. He really :crying his heart out.

_40804006_fred66.jpg

But the real story behind this: Flintoff drunk a bit too much. This is how a hangover looks like.

Lol mate, i agree on one thing, not on anutha...

Yes that will be what flintoff will be like after the series, cos we will of won again, meaning huge celebrations!!! where we all get pissed!!

No its not him cos he wont be as you say...crying.

He will just :crying his life out of him. Just after they beat Australia they thought they finally had a great team. Till they faced Pakistan.

Somebody has a full picture of this? So I can have a better view how the English cricketers faces will look like after three months. :laugh

And where are the Aussies here? Suddenly they disappeared.

You all England Fans know that beating Pakistan in Pakistan is not an easy thing,right?

In odis Pakistan will dominate from start to end and in test matches they will struggle specially the batsman but at the end they will prevail,

England are still the favourites in the test arena,but as I said it before beating pakistan in pakistan will be a tough thing,

You all England mania what ever,the pitches in sub-continent is way different then the pitches in England so dont expectt another ashes performance this time around,because Pakistan will be comming to crush.

Bring it on England ;)

m_vaughan said:
, my money is on England to win this comfortably.

Are you kidding me,

England beating pakistan comfortbaly I will eat my chair if that happens,

Pakistan will beat England in test and odis.

fardin said:
Are you kidding me,

Careful you know what happened to the Aussie fans...

WRT to the Freddie pic, leave the poor guy alone. He'd just won the Ashes so I reckon he's entitled to drink as much as he likes. Damn silly time to schedule a victory parade...

ZexyZahid said:
He will just :crying his life out of him. Just after they beat Australia they thought they finally had a great team. Till they faced Pakistan.

Somebody has a full picture of this? So I can have a better view how the English cricketers faces will look like after three months. :laugh

And where are the Aussies here? Suddenly they disappeared.

And of course Pakistan are as good a team as Australia.

It won't be an easy tour, we'll still compete with you in both forms though. In the ODIs i would like to see Wharf in for Gough.

Also we haven't lost a test series since 2002 iirc.

Anyone hear graveney on SkySports 1?

He's seen Nottingham plenty of times this season, oh please put read in! Read averages 40 this season, only scored 500 runs but only batted 17 times.

fardin said:
Don't take England too lightly,Pakistan are well balanced in ODI's but far behind in the tests due to inconsistency,main worry for Pakistan is there openers.They have to settle one pair,for God Sake don't try any new pair in each tests,Pakistan A's tests openers are Salman Butt & Shoaib Malik.they have played well against Australia A ,so lets hope the same vs England :upray
:cheers

fardin said:
Are you kidding me,

Another one of those stupid comments! The last time they beat Pakistan, this time they have an even better team! So they will start as the favorites for winning the series. I though wont discount Pakistan from beating them! I cant say which team will win!

But just dont say anything just for the sake of saying it, fardin! Pakistan are not favorites to start with!

stevie said:
Atleast there's one thing guaranteed at the end of the tour. :p

Include some good dressings on the chair to make it tasty fardin! :D

Would you eat the chair if the series is tied 1-1?

About having a 'better team' then in december 2000 in the last Test in Pakistan, I don't think you can quite say that.

This was the line-up then: MA Atherton, ME Trescothick, N Hussain, GP Thorpe, AJ Stewart, GA Hick, C White, AF Giles, IDK Salisbury, AR Caddick, D Gough.

And this is the normal line-up now: ME Trescothick, AJ Strauss, MP Vaughan, IR Bell, KP Pietersen, A Flintoff, GO Jones, AF Giles, MJ Hoggard, SJ Harmison, SP Jones.

Apart from Salisbury and White, I find the team of 2000 had better individual players (except for Flintoff)

no doubt england is a very good team,but they are good only in test matches and pakistan will struggle in test as they are not good in test matches,but in one dayers pakistan has the upper hand.

and more importantly when a team playsa like a unit it has more chance of winning,and i have seen first time the english team playing like a unit.it dose'nt matters to which team u r playing ,if u r playing as a unit then one 1 is better than u.And as for as pakistan is concerned they are also playing as a unit from the time woolmer has arrived.And as for as Aussies are concerned they were not playing as a unit in this ashes ,there seemes lack of team spirit but on the other hand england looked superb with the team spirit they have shown.

Users who are viewing this thread