England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
kamrandahir said:
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ENGLAND & PAKISTAN

HE DESI U DON'T KNOW PAKISTANI PITCHES ARE SLOW AND ENGLAND HAS TOP GREEN PITCHES

ENGLISH DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS ASIAN SPINNERS
Do you know what the hell a caps lock key is?

andrew_nixon said:
Do you know what the hell a caps lock key is?
I dont think so

ppl are fighting here liek itz a war!!!

chill out peepz..... relax... there is more than one month left .....I know there is so much hype and everything even in the media... coz england has just beat australia in the test series and pakistan are one of the best one day side at the moment.

i think england will take the test series and pakistan will win the ODIz

good news for pakistan Mushtaq Ahmed is back
:happy :cheers :cheers :happy
England fast bowlers :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :help :help :help :onpc :onpc :onpc
:crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying

kamrandahir said:
good news for pakistan Mushtaq Ahmed is back
:happy :cheers :cheers :happy
England fast bowlers :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :help :help :help :onpc :onpc :onpc
:crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying

he becomin an assitant coach

Not quite. He will certainly play a role. Whether as a bowler or as a coach. I hope he will get a match to play to prove himself.

Butt hit 102 in a Kallis Invitational Match. Sami got 2 wickets there. Looking good.

squiz said:
I'm officially a Pakistani-Australian from November 12 to December 21.
As am I. I will then be supporting (shudders, never thought I'd say this) India. I feel so dirty for saying that.

Pakistan should beat England. My bets 1-0 or 2-1. Can't see the Pakistanis winning all 3. But the bulk of Englands team hasn't been to the sub-continent before I think. Don't hold me to that as I don't tend to focus on England, but I don't think many of them have been before. They have no idea what they're in for. But it'll be a good learning experience for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarryd said:
As am I. I will then be supporting (shudders, never thought I'd say this) India. I feel so dirty for saying that.

Pakistan should beat England. My bets 1-0 or 2-1. Can't see the Pakistanis winning all 3. But the bulk of Englands team hasn't been to the sub-continent before I think. Don't hold me to that as I don't tend to focus on England, but I don't think many of them have been before. They have no idea what they're in for. But it'll be a good learning experience for them.
JarryD the bulk of the England team never played Ashes cricket before, and even the ones who did played in at most one series prior to this. Yet we won 2-1, and could have easily won 3-1.
Also a much weaker England side won the series 1-0 last time around. But I do agree its going to be a tougher series this year, but England definately have the team to win the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
m_vaughan said:
JarryD the bulk of the England team never played Ashes cricket before, and even the ones who did played in at most one series prior to this. Yet we won 2-1, and could have easily won 3-1.
Also a much weaker England side won the series 1-0 last time around. But I do agree its going to be a tougher series this year, but England definately have the team to win the series.
Ashes cricket at home is FAR FAR easier than cricket in the Sub-Continent.

Jarryd said:

absolutely ! And JarryD , I never thought an Australian would ever support India after the 2001 and 2003 test series but most of them will be for the India-Eng and Eng-Pak series !
GO PAKISTAN GO !!!

Hope so Aussie turned Pakistani & Indian fans,both teams do not dissapoint you in there upcoming series Vs England...;)
Go Indo-Pak we all love ya :D

Last edited:
nightprowler10 said:
Stevie and JamesyJames3, maybe one of you should change your avatar a bit, it gets to be confusing at times when I think stevie is talking to himself. :p

Its quite easy to tell, one posts crap, whilst myself posts quality. :D

In the words of Channel 4's WG Grace, BRING IT ON! Pakistan and India!

Jarryd said:

Yep because beating Australia is just so easy :rolleyes:

We beat Pakistan last time we went there and have improved since then alot.

kamrandahir said:
ENGLISH DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS ASIAN SPINNERS

Turn the caps lock off, also, what on earth is the difference between an Asian spinner and any other spinner?! We've just played Shane Warne, the best spinner in the world and beaten his side, so looking at it like that, what hope do Kaneria and Pakistan have?

On a more serious note, I expect it to be a good series, with England winning, 2-0 or 2-1.

saisrini80 said:
check out the name of the person above his avtar man!!!!
Eh.......too much work. :p

Mushtaq Ahmed might not be able to repeat his county cricket performances, IMO. He's not used Pakistani pitches anymore. Of course that could also be a good thing.....

Users who are viewing this thread