England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Sureshot said:
Yep because beating Australia is just so easy :rolleyes:

We beat Pakistan last time we went there and have improved since then alot.
You sir are an idiot. Beating Australia in England, a country where your team has played for their lives, is FAR easier than beating India in India, a country they haven't been too before.

Well the Pakistani channels say .. pakistan will have a tough luck in test but be a bit over england in ODI .. lets see if they r right or wrong

wow did you guys know that Salman Butt is only 20 years old...We shouldn't waste this talent. He has a long career ahead of him and he looks very promising...

Salman Butt : 101 for Jacque Kallis Invitational team, well done :D

He will be included in 1st test, and to stay for rest of series, has to make atleast 50 runs in it :)

how do u know . give some more infor plzz , and plzz give the web

I want Pakistan to win both test and ODI, but I think England has very good chance to win the test series since they beat Australia, the best team in the world; and Pakistan in the other hand has very good chance of winning the ODI series. Let see what happen. It's going to be a very interesting series.

All the morons who think that Pakistan can win the test series, go attend a KG class or something. You even know how we are in the test matches? Our batting line-up is like glass, very sensitive. It will not take time or effort to break it. If we are to even give a fight to England, our batting will play an important part.

In ODIs Pakistan turns into a completely different team, so I will predict to go in Pakistan's favour.

Can we give a rest to the flaming please. If I see any more posts describing people as idiots or morons I'll be deleting the whole post and you may be having some timeout on mod preview. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If you wish to respectfully disagree then do so; don't use personal abuse.

UsmanCHADDA said:
All the morons who think that Pakistan can win the test series, go attend a KG class or something. You even know how we are in the test matches? Our batting line-up is like glass, very sensitive. It will not take time or effort to break it. If we are to even give a fight to England, our batting will play an important part.

In ODIs Pakistan turns into a completely different team, so I will predict to go in Pakistan's favour.
well,what barmyarmy has just said is Correct
but i want to have a say on this
what kind of Pakistani you are,abusing your Pakistani brothers wow shame on you,they support Pakistan team to win as does everyone to there nation but you,i dont know what are you trying to prove yourself.No offence to you,but your anti posts doesn't describe yourself to be great even if you are a Pakistani...
:cheers

If I see any more statements coming from woolmer/inzy/pakistani camp I'll be convinced that they are scared of facing England ;)

Pakistan , Its a new Dangerious English team this 1 .... very hard job to win it .. so put ur heads down and watch Ashes 2005 replays

Users who are viewing this thread