England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Mahesh Babu said:
India have always been boring since they always depended on spinners.We dont have good quality fast bowlers.Even ponting advised India to look for quality swing bowlers rather than spinners and also to change the type of indian pitches.

hmmm ok.... terrible logic that only fast bowlers are interesting!

we have the required fast bowlers now... spin is our strength as much as pace is the strength of south africa or australia! why shouldnt we depend on spinners? why should we forsake our culture of spin? will australia prepare tracks that give support to spinners? will the west indies do it? why should we ask our groundsmen to prepare wickets to suit the opposition.

we have been a very challenging country for any visiting team to tour, be it the top two nations Australia or even England. Its because of our conditions and our pitches. I would never advocate a change in it. We are playing the required amount of matches abroad to be used to those conditions. And some of the grounds in India now have sporting pitches with assistance for fast bowlers. So we also have the facilities to get used to hostile conditions!

scorpion_rulezz said:
well,what barmyarmy has just said is Correct
but i want to have a say on this
what kind of Pakistani you are,abusing your Pakistani brothers wow shame on you,they support Pakistan team to win as does everyone to there nation but you,i dont know what are you trying to prove yourself.No offence to you,but your anti posts doesn't describe yourself to be great even if you are a Pakistani...
:cheers

First of all I am sorry mods, wont happen again.

Abusing my Pakistani brothers? First of all supporting your team blindly is one thing, and looking at reality is another. Pakistanis dont look at reality thats their problem. See our record in recent test matches and you'll see why I was foul-mouthing here. We couldnt even beat a weak West Indies side, we were disgraced by the Aussies and you talk about winning against the likes of England?

And I dont write Pakistan off here. In Tests they are pushovers you have to accept it (due to their batting prowess). In ODIs they can give England a hard time.

Last edited:
UsmanCHADDA said:
First of all I am sorry mods, wont happen again.

Abusing my Pakistani brothers? First of all supporting your team blindly is one thing, and looking at reality is another. Pakistanis dont look at reality thats their problem. See our record in recent test matches and you'll see why I was foul-mouthing here. We couldnt even beat a weak West Indies side, we were disgraced by the Aussies and you talk about winning against the likes of England?

And I dont write Pakistan off here. In Tests they are pushovers you have to accept it (due to their batting prowess). In ODIs they can give England a hard time.
Yeah i agree with that,Pakistan are inconsistent in test matches..specially there batting lineup seems to be incomplete they just rely on Inzamam & Youhana...Supporters are not blind they are just sentimental in supporting there team :) You can say patriotic :p ...England will surely give a hard time to Pakistan in test matches
:cheers

Last edited:
byusy4cj.jpg

I have made a England tour pakistan banner ... u can try some aswell ;P

u can do better then mee ???

England squads for tour of Pakistan:

England test squad: Michael Vaughan (capt), James Anderson, Ian Bell, Paul Collingwood, Andrew Flintoff, Ashley Giles, Steve Harmison, Matthew Hoggard, Geraint Jones (wk), Simon Jones, Alex Loudon, Kevin Pietersen, Matt Prior (wk), Andrew Strauss, Chris Tremlett, Marcus Trescothick, Shaun Udal.

England one-day squad: Michael Vaughan (capt), James Anderson, Paul Collingwood, Andrew Flintoff, Ashley Giles, Steve Harmison, Geraint Jones(wk), Simon Jones, Kevin Pietersen, Matt Prior (wk), Liam Plunkett, Vikram Solanki, Andrew Strauss, Chris Tremlett, Marcus Trescothick

Delighted with those inclusions. Udal has taken 36 wickets at 20.08. If Warne can play at 36 why not Udal? (not comparing ability just age). Glad Gough didn't go as i think he should be dropped anyway. Plunkett has done superb for Durham, i'll just get his stats.

Only just 20 this year. 50 FC wickets at 30, 17 OD wickets at 30. RF bowler, hit the pitch bowler.

I hope you pommie guys kill these fools.Pakistani supporters are very similer too Mexican football supporters,very parokial,very bias,and very stubborn.

We are English, stop using that idiotic word. We called Australians, Aussies, call us English please.

sachin said:
Pakistani supporters are very similer too Mexican football supporters,very parokial,very bias,and very stubborn.

thats indian suporters dude someone gets out its silent fthe team lost they throw stuff, Pakistanis dont do that!

I never said Pakistani supporters throw things,i just said they have an uncanny similarity with Mexican Football supporters.Stubborn,Parokial,and Bias.

sachin said:
I never said Pakistani supporters throw things,i just said they have an uncanny similarity with Mexican Football supporters.Stubborn,Parokial,and Bias.
and you are one of them :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread