England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
langerrox said:
God i saw that on the news what a ball! it dropped on him so badly amazing stuff

Eh?

Vaughan made it look like a good ball it was a slower ball gone wrong.

JamesyJames3 said:
When comparing the two I would PROBABLY agree with you. But my original point was referring to picking both and dropping someone else.

Can't see who they would drop though. Vaughan look's alot better opening and he feel's more comfortable but I can't see them dropping Strauss. I have a wild idea though! Drop Geraint Jones, give Trescothick the gloves and there you go!

stevie said:
Can't see who they would drop though. Vaughan look's alot better opening and he feel's more comfortable but I can't see them dropping Strauss. I have a wild idea though! Drop Geraint Jones, give Trescothick the gloves and there you go!

No difference there :) Jones and Trescothick keeping is about par.
Heres another thought drop Udal and use Vaughan as your spinner :D

How about Giles making an opener? He has scored more runs so far then Strauss.

Strauss is coming back right after seeing birth of his child?

aussie1st said:
No difference there :) Jones and Trescothick keeping is about par.
Heres another thought drop Udal and use Vaughan as your spinner :D

I heard Pietersen can spin too. Vaughan wanted to let him bowl in this Test, but then decided to go for Hoggard.

The squad info on cricinfo say's he hasn't withdrawn from the ODI series so I guess he's coming back.

Pietersen's bowling stats:
class mat balls runs wkts bbi bbm ave econ sr 4 5 10
First-class 86 4672 2605 55 4/31 - 47.36 3.34 84.94 0 0
List A 123 1924 1685 34 3/14 3/14 49.55 5.25 56.58 0 0

Last edited:
I would drop Udal and play both Bell and Collingwood. Then drop Giles and bring in Loudon.

saisrini80 said:
England still need to work a lot to be world champions! Well done Pakistani brothers! Awesome display!
One bad series cannot undo all the exceptional performances that England has produced over the past two years.

Seeing from these stats maybe they could let Pietersen bowl. He wanted to be an allrounder. Or maybe he can develop it better in domestic cricket and then on national level.

Seeing from these stats maybe they could let Pietersen bowl. He wanted to be an allrounder. Or maybe he can develop it better in domestic cricket and then on national level.

Pietersen was a ful time spin-bowler when move to England.

Sureshot said:
Eh?

Vaughan made it look like a good ball it was a slower ball gone wrong.

It was definitely a beauty. He outclassed Vaughan in playing the return catch.
Lately Shoaib has been using his slower ball very effectively.

WOW.... this Pakistani team is on fire. Pakistan will win tomorrow and win the series 2-0.

Eddie said:
Pietersen was a ful time spin-bowler when move to England.

He should have kept bowling. Too many batsmen give up their potential to becoming all rounders. Tendulkar is one who could have been a good all rounder.

Collingwood has taken off today. Bell only has 6 runs today while Collo 19. Hes passed 50 once again. Can he make it to 100 this time round.

what the **** is this Rodi kurtozen............
He has turned down two plumbs on the bowling of Danish and Sami.......... badluck for Pakistan..

Users who are viewing this thread