England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Bell and Pietersen are playing really well on a pitch that seems to be getting flatter.

Draw almost certain now.

Congratulations to Pakistan on the series win, but we will win in the summer

Bell and Pietersen????????????????????//
i think its Bell and Collingwood................ they r really playing good... and chances of a draw are getting more and more.... but still Pakistan have a chance if they can manage to get some quick wickets after lunch...

--------------------
and there it is the first one............... collingwood gone.....

Bell and Pietersen are playing really well on a pitch that seems to be getting flatter.

m vaughan... man how do you get to know before time that Bell and Pieterson are playing....u predicted that one before collingwood was out :D :D :D

PakiFan said:
m vaughan... man how do you get to know before time that Bell and Pieterson are playing....u predicted that one before collingwood was out :D :D :D

No he didn't :)
He said Pietersen was playing well on the pitch but he only just came in so he can't be playing that well ;)

He might not be playing well as he just came in, but atleast m_vaughan predicted that Pieterson is playing... :D

--------------------------
Oops buddy, Pieterson also gone................
m_vaughan, your prediction went wrong...Pieterson didn't played well at all ...rather He didn't played at all :D :D

----------------------
Oooooooooopsssss wts going on???? Flintoff gone after Pieterson... I think he can't live without Pieterson, so he went after Pieterson... :D :D
Kaneria on hat_trick......

m_vaughan i am sure, if you are going to predict once more, Eng team is going to be out within half an hour :D :D :D So go on.... Predict something else...... Go vaughan Go... :D :D

No he missed it, but geez that was quick. Pietersen out then fredo for a golden duck. Jones is in now. Lets see what he can do. Hes meant to be a good batter.

So much for the draw, Pakistan 2-0 looks likely :d

----------------------
Oh no Kaneria is unlucky....... another plumb turned down.... Kaneria's hat-trick turned down.poor kaneria

---------------------------
Bell also gone........... I think last day is something always been bad for the Eng team... So much hard work of Bell and Collingwood, all ruined.....

50 overs left, that should be enough time for Pakistan to bowl England all out. Lets see what the nuffies in their other discpline can do with the bat.

All hopes now on Jones and Udal.......
i think after them, nobody is capable enough to last for more than few overs and save the match.....

Pakistan should win. The new ball due, the tail to bowl at and plenty of time and runs left on the board.

Users who are viewing this thread