England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Play has ended.......... Now i think there are 50-50 chances for draw or Pakistan's win.....

Bell played well, been a huge bonus for us this tour, wasn't even going to play in the first test were it not for Vaughans knee going. He might play in the ODIs if Vaughan goes home.

Sureshot said:
Bell played well, been a huge bonus for us this tour, wasn't even going to play in the first test were it not for Vaughans knee going. He might play in the ODIs if Vaughan goes home.

With the way Vaughan is moving he surely has to leave, although the fact he ran Inzamam out despite being a cripple got a laugh out of me. Hopefully the batsman now will get a decent total in saving the match, but i'm not holding my breath.

Pakistan is not far away from a 2-0 series win. They have destroyed the England batting in the last two tests on the last day. Hope they do it again to snatch the series.

lol yeah if a cripple can run out anyone, it's Inzamam.

Pakistan will be in good spirits for tomorrow and I'm sure they will attack as long as they can. If successful, they get a win. If not, they still win the series 1-0.

England on the other hand are battling to save the Test and nothing more than a sliver of pride. They have no choice but to bat out the day, as even declaring with 10 overs remaining would probably only give them a 50 run lead. Many of them are battered and I'm sure Harmy is homesick. How long will England's line hold fast?

i don't think Harmy is, i think Strauss was, Harmy has done well and been working his big northern butt off.

If we can avoid losing this test it doesn't dent our Rankings as much.

m_vaughan said:
121-2 at stumps. Can England survive another full day?

Shoaib's delivery to dismiss Vaughan was simply amazing.
God i saw that on the news what a ball! it dropped on him so badly amazing stuff

Wow... Pakistan doing so well.. What a lead was that? Hugeeeeeee.......

Now they should look to bowl out England by tea tomorrow... Which means that if England would crash to an innings defeat! I dont see England scoring as quickyl tomorrow as to cross the remaining 227 runs by tea itself. So Pakistan should attack relentlessly tomorrow and force a win!

England still need to work a lot to be world champions! Well done Pakistani brothers! Awesome display!

Pakistan is not far away from a 2-0 series win. They have destroyed the England batting in the last two tests on the last day

destroyed? haven't 3 of our batmen made centuries in the last 2 matches?

Destroyed is bowling a team out for 100 runs. Yes, Englands batting has under-performed, but it has in now way been destroyed. Not many of Pakistans batsmen had made runs before this match, their batting has been just a dodgy (except for Inzamam who's carried your team).

I think England are suffering from a lack of preparation, those so called warm-up matches on awful pitches, mean we got no batting practice at all.
(Maybe when Pakistan tour England we'll make them play street cricket for warm-up games)

Bell has looked so comfortable. He has really impressed me during the series. I also think Collingwood has proven his worth. Both deserve to be in the team, but who do we go with and who do we drop?

barmyarmy said:
I'd pick Bell over Collingwood. No comparison imo.

When comparing the two I would PROBABLY agree with you. But my original point was referring to picking both and dropping someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread