England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Fortunate Bell in that over. Edged twice but both safe. 10 off the over though.

slower ball does the trick for akhtar. Vaughan gone.

It was a poor shot and also it was a full toss.

A loss is looking very likely now. England will need a huge partnership from somewhere but that doesn't look likely.

Don't write England off just because of one series. Think England will learn alot from this series. They will be use to the sub continent conditions and I feel they will do better in India. This doesn't mean that they will win the series, but they will score more runs and probably bowl better. The Pakis look to be on fire this series and if they continue to play, i reckon they could even beat or at least trouble the Aussies.

Bell is batting very well and quickly. At least hes not thinking aboout defence only. Collingwood is perfect for this type of situation. He can bat for a very long time.
Bell just needs to keep his wicket in tact and not play a stupid shot and getting out.

ya rite thats a good thing from Bell that he should not take the pressure on and go for attack so that they should come out of pressure and take the full advantage of the batting pitch......
They cant take the full advantage of the pitch untill they are under pressure..

Ouch!!Bell hit on the arm by a full toss. Fortunately it was only a slower ball. Did hurt him though.

England look like they are starting to bat in now draw looks likely

how long are their going to play before tea

how bad was the beamer bowled by akthar. did he get a warning

I think they would prefer England playing shots and scoring. There's no such thing as a rash block. Plenty more runs needed and then Pakistan still have the luxury of another innings.

they need to break this partnership, before end of play today would be great

Users who are viewing this thread