England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Udal getting some turn. Kaneria could be dangerous now. But the pitch is still slow and hard. Run scoring should be easy, and England can very easily draw this game, if they bat sensibly.

Well if thats the case, Pakistan are going to get 700 meaning 400 run lead. Geez this is one bad test match for the English. If Inzi wanted to be cruel he could try and get 800 runs for a 500 run lead.

m_vaughan said:
Run scoring should be easy, and England can very easily draw this game, if they bat sensibly.
Possibly, but given the variable bounce that has started to appear, we have quite a few contenders for getting out clean-bowled - Vaughan, Bell, and Jones. I just hope you're right. :upray

At least Inzi is finally out - 3 short of his hundred :p

Ouch run out, poor Inzi. Oh well watch the fireworks from the Pakistani lower order.

Don't expect much from Kaneria though, the only fireworks coming from him will be his stumps flying out of the ground.

aussie1st said:
Ouch run out, poor Inzi. Oh well watch the fireworks from the Pakistani lower order.

Don't expect much from Kaneria though, the only fireworks coming from him will be his stumps flying out of the ground.
Inzi declared,poor run out though only three runs short of his third successive 100 but anyways Pakistan played really well,now let's see what stragedy Vaughan will applied here (attack or defend) as Waqar was saying he is so sure that Pakistani bowlers will bowl well on this pitch when Plunkette was bowling & getting nothing out of the pitch...

Oops it looks they haven't gone for the lunch...

yahoooooooooooooo..... Tresco is gone...
good bowling by akhtar..

only 1 over bowled & Pakistan got the early breakthrough which they were looking for.England feeling the heat,England are in serious trouble here..

akhtar has been bowling so well lately, i sense something special from him today!

England... wow, screwed. 200, sure, but 350? Ouch. 9 wickets in 5 sessions isn't too big an ask.

LOL England is completly screwed... highest total scored 203/5 by England in 1961 at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore. This is just going to be interesting. Extended Lunch Session? LOL

I'll give my comments at tea.

England can chase this total, although its unlikely. According to Lloyd, we have 110 overs left in the match.

Later guys.

You guys were screwed yesterday :) Now you guys are just more screwed :D
Losing your form batsmen this tour doesn't help. I expect to see the England of old back today. Play for survival!

Users who are viewing this thread