England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
What a 6th wicket partnership between Yousuf and Akmal, 199 runs. Excellent!!! Pakistan will win this series no matter what.

Last edited:
Anyways.. :p

I just came back from school and read everyone of your post :p well not really, I don't have that much time:D.

Pakistan should look to get a lead of 250-300 and then declare.

England on the other hand must get wickets really fast if they are even hoping to draw this game.

we can draw the game as long as our batters actually bat and don't give away their wickets this time.

Going by how Pakistan are batting, the wicket doesnt seem to hold any devil. So a draw is the most likely result unless England decide to lose it by throwing their wickets away! I dont think Pakistan are looking to bat again although its tough to do that considering the strength that England possess!

The English are going to have to bat really well in their 2nd dig. Kaneria should be more potent given its the 4th day. They should be able to see off the quicks although Ahktar can do anything if in the right frame of mind.

Of course first Pak need to score quickly this morning while not having a huge collaspe.

Pakistan are murdering England!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yousuf on 223 and Akmal 145. Good dam they don't look like getting out. England could concede their 2nd 400 if Inzi doesn't declear. Akmal probably would get 300 too.
But they won't get the time to I'm sure Inzi will declear before Pakistan can cause havoc.

Pakistan arent going to declare they just need to draw the tet match to win the series

They won't lose this one. England's best result is a draw. Pak will declear with a 300 run lead and bowl England out. A 2-0 series win looks way better than a 1-0 one.

Oops Yousuf is out on 223, I must have jinxed him :( Oh well Akmal is reaching his 150 and Inzi is back.

Well lets hope England can atleast hold on for a draw. I'll take a 1-0 defeat after being outplayed in the last two test matches.

No need to thank me guys :) I have totally jinxed the Pakistani team. They now have lost Akmal.

Pak really have moved in this session though they lead by 272, Inzi has jumped to 60.
How was Udal's wicket of Yousuf? I take Yousuf was trying to smash him and a outfield caught it.

aussie1st said:
How was Udal's wicket of Yousuf? I take Yousuf was trying to smash him and a outfield caught it.
yeah,he was trying to smash him over mid-wicket,but the ball spinned sharply that Yousuf didn't predicted & he was caught at mid-on

Users who are viewing this thread