England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Yeh thats right JK, Pakistan are winning 1-0 cheating or not, swallow it english fans, Youre losing big deal:p you won the ashes :'(

JamesyJames3 said:
No I am not trying to pick a fight. A forum is a place for debate. And that is what we are doing. I am putting my view forward, they are putting their''s which are disagreements from Pakistanis (no suprises). Leading to a discussion of the facts presented.
Arent they for dicussing a topic, Not sour grapes?

langerrox said:
Yeh thats right JK, Pakistan are winning 1-0 cheating or not, swallow it english fans, Youre losing big deal:p you won the ashes :'(

Arent they for dicussing a topic, Not sour grapes?

My opinions arent sour grapes. They are setting the facts straight. Everyone knows Pakistan have long been dubbed the cheats of test cricket.

ok i won't mind cuz i haven't started the cheating issue.....
Afridi did cheating, gets the penalty, buts its pethatic to say there are many cheaters in the Pakistan side and Pakistanis did cheating in every game.....

Last edited by a moderator:
PakiFan said:
ok i won't mind cuz i haven't started the cheating issue.....
Afridi did cheating, gets the penalty, buts its pethatic to say there are many cheaters in the Pakistan side and Pakistanis did cheating in every game.....
Please explain why that is so if they have cheated in every game?

Last edited by a moderator:
What part of leave it don't you understand?

No more of this crap, or the topic will be closed.

If you wish to act like 4 year old kids, do it somewhere else.

They haven't Afridi scuffed up pitch... Explain how else? for the suspect actions its been said that they were just tired and their actions got thrown out of whack. Just get over it your losing the series 1-0 and look to lose the series 2-0 or 1-0

JamesyJames3 said:
No, not scuffing in the first test. However, other things which im sure most of you are aware of.

Jamesy you are sounding thoroughly off here. Sure England lost the series but you have to give credit where it is due. How much will it take you to say that Pakistan have almost outplayed England in the three tests, that they deserve this win. Just admit man that Pakistan beat the crap outta you today!

But I know what will happen next! you'll start moaning about the pitch. I agree its not something with which your bowlers accustomed to, but still our batsmen batted well aswell. I was very disappointed when Allot kept on saying this line over and over again: "The pitch is dead". Dont take this bad but this performance shows that Australia still remains the no.1 side in the world by a huge margin.

UsmanCHADDA said:
Jamesy you are sounding thoroughly off here. Sure England lost the series but you have to give credit where it is due. How much will it take you to say that Pakistan have almost outplayed England in the three tests, that they deserve this win. Just admit man that Pakistan beat the crap outta you today!

But I know what will happen next! you'll start moaning about the pitch. I agree its not something with which your bowlers accustomed to, but still our batsmen batted well aswell. I was very disappointed when Allot kept on saying this line over and over again: "The pitch is dead". Dont take this bad but this performance shows that Australia still remains the no.1 side in the world by a huge margin.
Someone else who can't read then.....

UsmanCHADDA said:

If you read my first post today you will see I added England have not played well and dont deserve to be in a winning position in this match. Read all the details before posting.

JamesyJames3 said:
If you read my first post today you will see I added England have not played well and dont deserve to be in a winning position in this match. Read all the details before posting.
At University, and you can't understand simple instructions?

Users who are viewing this thread