England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
ZexyZahid said:
Yes only. Normally eleven people play in a team. And if you see the last Test the people who were in form were playing. These three didn't make much difference, apart a bit from Trescothick in his first innings.

They are the backbone of the team though.

Take Inzi, Shoaib and Yousuf out of Pakistan team it makes a difference. Take Warne, Gilly and Hayden out of the Australia team it makes a difference, take lara, Gayle and Sarwan out the WIndies team it makes a difference.

Yeah, I can understand that. But still this England, without these players, should have beaten Pakistan A.

And I am talking about form, not quality. Like I said these guys didn't make much difference in the last Test.

Take Inzi, Shoaib and Yousuf out of Pakistan team it makes a difference. Take Warne, Gilly and Hayden out of the Australia team it makes a difference, take lara, Gayle and Sarwan out the WIndies team it makes a difference.

you should learn these arguements orally... because in case if Eng lose the ODI series, i am sure that you would be giving these execuses that our main players were missing, Giles was missing, vaughan was missing etc etc......
Just tell me what the hell Giles has done so for good for your team that you would miss him.... he has done nothing nor michael vaughan except his captaincy(that you might will miss)....
I think your team is much better without these players....... and to be accurate, i think you will miss simon jones, Hoggard(i think he is not playing)...... not anybody else...

Last edited:
PakiFan said:
you should learn these arguements orally... because in case if Eng lose the ODI series, i am sure that you would be giving these execuses that our main players were missing, Giles was missing, vaughan was missing etc etc......
Just tell me what the hell Giles has done so for good for your team that you would miss him.... he has done nothing nor michael vaughan except his captaincy(that you might will miss)....
I think your team is much better without these players....... and to be accurate, i think you will miss simon jones, Hoggard(i think he is not playing)...... not anybody else...

What a silly comment.

These are not exscuses, we are just saying that we havent had a full squad for this game so its not that big a suprise we lost.

And ofcourse we will miss Vaughan's captaincy. How ridiculous to say we might.

You said we missed Jones and Hoggard, but we had bigger players than them not playing in the match.

To be honest. Anything can happen in the ODI game. Its the best example of joke cricket. Bar the Johny Joke Series ofcourse! ;)

I never said we will miss Giles or Vaughan, they are our two weakest players, only playing due to Mikes captaincy and Giles professionalism.

technically perfect - being able to stop most yorkers.

Michael misses alot of stuff on the stumps.

Did anyone see Kabir ALi's dismissal. It was very strange, he hit the ball down the ground in the air, it then hit collingwood's hand, popped up in the air and then held by some Pakistan A fieldsman. Very unlucky and the strangest way of getting out.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a silly comment.

These are not exscuses, we are just saying that we havent had a full squad for this game so its not that big a suprise we lost.

And ofcourse we will miss Vaughan's captaincy. How ridiculous to say we might.

You said we missed Jones and Hoggard, but we had bigger players than them not playing in the match.

To be honest. Anything can happen in the ODI game. Its the best example of joke cricket. Bar the Johny Joke Series ofcourse!

yes right! anything can happen in ODI cricket and i wish and hope, this series won't be one sided......... I was just saying that if you lose the series, then nobody will care which of your player was playing and which star was not playing... It will just be recorded as your defeat in the history of cricket.....
so jamesy you shouldn't be worried about the squad... whatever it is, you have to stick with it.... so that is actually silly to get worried about the squad specially when you dont know what will be the outcome of the series......

cc2003btw said:
Pak Cricketer: What the hell is with your sig. You really are an absolute idiot.
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure he has some evidence to back up his allegation. No one would be stupid enough to make such an allegation without some!

cc2003btw said:
No harm in trying tbh. Trescothick would be fine at 3.

Pak Cricketer: What the hell is with your sig. You really are an absolute idiot.

Nah, Tres is an opener end of.

Strauss may have been in poor form, but i think that was more to do with the imminent expectancy of his baby.

Users who are viewing this thread