England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
nightprowler10 said:
What the hell happened to Rao Iftikhar? I thought he did well enough in ODIs.
zMario's Likely Team :)

1)Yasir Hameed
2)Ashar Zaidi
3)Bazid Khan
4)Faisal Iqbal
5)Rafatullah Mohmand
6) *Abdul Razzaq
7) +Zulqarnain Haider
8) Yasir Arafat
9) Riaz Afridi
10 ) Rao Iftikhar Anjum
11 ) Mohammad Khalil

No idea on super sub, although I have some feelings it will be Tahir Khan

Any ideas on any channels that are broadcasting?

I believe PTV 1 in Pakistan is broadcasting in Urdu, but you gotta be in Pakistan to see that.

Pakistan A needs 35 runs in 30 balls with 5 wickets remaining.....
bazid khan on 66 .....

----------------------------
and Pakistan A wins the match......
Gr8 batting by Bazid Khan........

England XI 236/7
Pakistan A 239/9 (44.5 ov)

Pakistan A have won with one wicket!

From England side only Trescothick, Flintoff and Harmison were missing.

Great knock by Prior and KP. Both getting 70. Prior should definitely be opener. Pity neither carried on. ODIs you can't read much into as on any given day any side can win. If KP fires England should win.

Just checked my reputation: pretty funny I got some negative reputation from English people. (although there is a lame one from WWE thread) I guess I am becoming recognized here. :)

i think you meant Collingwood instead of KP. KP only scored 2 runs lol and Collingwood 75 :)

Lol its 1am here so my eyes got a bit funny. Ok that explains why England lost and my theory still works apart from when they play the Aussies :)

Collingwood dam hes in good form. I knew he had potential now he is really showing it. Just needs other batters to stay with him.

I think he meant that too. Collingwood got two wickets too. But Anderson took the game almost away from Pakistan A. He took three wickets in the end. Pakistan A needed 10 runs in the last over. And they hit 12 runs in the five balls.

Yeah, I know that. I was talking about the current squad.

I think they should have let Bell played a bit higher in the order. He came in at number 9. Kabir Ali was batting one place higher then him.

ZexyZahid said:
England XI 236/7
Pakistan A 239/9 (44.5 ov)

Pakistan A have won with one wicket!

From England side only Trescothick, Flintoff and Harmison were missing.

Only?

again..

Only?

Yes only. Normally eleven people play in a team. And if you see the last Test the people who were in form were playing. These three didn't make much difference, apart a bit from Trescothick in his first innings.

Users who are viewing this thread